LO DOWN appreciation

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
anyone heard this dude on the KIDS soundtrack... I like the beat more than the rap. really random... I forgot about this track and then a week ago I was rolling around with this chick who had it on a mix cd she made. The beat sounds like some shit DJ Krush would use back in the mid 90's... ya feel me?

Comments

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    anyone heard this dude on the KIDS soundtrack... I like the beat more than the rap. really random... I forgot about this track and then a week ago I was rolling around with this chick who had it on a mix cd she made. The beat sounds like some shit DJ Krush would use back in the mid 90's... ya feel me?

Sorry to hijack, but what's that avatar. I like the guy in the orange in the back. See's it coming and says "ohhhhhhh". I hope both those people were alright, that girl gets smacked.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    yeah she is pretty cute too.. I hope it doesn't mess up her face... I guess dood just had his head down...

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I thought this was a Boz Scaggs thread.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    My boy Kenny found a nice Hong Kong cover of that Boz Scaggs shit... he should post a file up!