Cam'ron Popped

gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Diplomat Records CEO Cam???ron was arrested today [July 7th] around 2:45 pm for allegedly driving his blue Lamborghini with a suspended license.

According to an unidentified police official, Cam'ron, real name is Cameron Giles, was stopped at the intersection of 110th and Lennox in the Italian sport car during a routine stop, when police discovered his license was suspended.

No bond was set at press time, but the unidentified police official said the rapper would be released without bond once he sees a judge.

Earlier, Cam appeared on BET???s 106 & Park and spoke highly of the vehicle.

"I bought the Lamborghini especially for New York," Cam'ron told the 106 & Park audience. ???Because we figure that we can only see stuff like this in Miami, but I am bringing it to the streets of New York."

In related news the Dipset is gearing up for the release of their mixtape "More Than Music" with Duke Da God, due out on July 12th.

Cam'ron's is also preparing his debut album on Asylum, which is due out later this year.

Comments

• SocratesSocrates 137 Posts
    God i miss Children of the Corn...........

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    God i miss Children of the Corn...........

no doubt...MURDA MA$E!

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    I would serve on stoops
    Now swerve in coupes.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    I would serve on stoops

Now swerve in coupes.

radar detector...... BOOP BOOP.

• God i miss Children of the Corn...........

no doubt...MURDA MA$E!

so Mase is Murda Mase again huh? I heard his lil rhyme over the Wait instrumental talking about opening dudes chests up. my kinda preacher.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    ...and lil kim got a year and a few days due to that hot97 shooting incident...

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

fuck does that have to do with anything? fuck outta here with this unrelated nonsense!

fuck does that have to do with anything? fuck outta here with this unrelated nonsense!

see that would of been funny... but being that they both got in trouble with the law they are somewhat related...

its good youre teaching kindergarten nat... painting with their fingers and learning to run is probably the best for you to be teaching...

its good youre teaching kindergarten nat... painting with their fingers and learning to run is probably the best for you to be teaching...

FIRST GRADE MUH'FUCKA! *sniffle*

its good youre selling records Justin... sitting on your ass at the computer listing records on Ebay is probably the best thing for you to be doing...

I heart Jinx

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Your avatar is AY-YO worthy. but both of you still can't fade me with my hustle: Sitting on my ass all day, playing phone tag, occasionally going out and running, then playing records for cornballs.

both of you still can't fade me with my hustle: Sitting on my ass all day, playing phone tag, occasionally going out and running, then playing records for cornballs.

you live at home dude... thats not much of a hustle... you can snap on nat and me when you pull your pampers up and venture out on your own...

both of you still can't fade me with my hustle: Sitting on my ass all day, playing phone tag, occasionally going out and running, then playing records for cornballs.

you live at home dude... thats not much of a hustle... you can snap on nat and me when you pull your pampers up and venture out on your own...

they live with me

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

they live with me

You must get mad pussy.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

they live with me

You must get mad pussy.

He needs vagina repellent.

they live with me

You must get mad pussy.

Well, actually I do. I walk around with my ebay buying history all printed out and when I'm about to close the deal I show it to them and they S*W*O*O*N and start thinking "BALLER".

"Mulatu 600.00"
    "Peddlers of London 475.00"
    "getting women because of my Salt acetates-priceless"

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

"I bought the Lamborghini especially for New York," Cam'ron told the 106 & Park audience. ???Because we figure that we can only see stuff like this in Miami, but I am bringing it to the streets of New York."

that is genius. "the roads here are real fucked up - so i figured i should drive a car that is 3 inches off the ground"

and routine traffic stop = DWB in a Lamborgini

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

they live with me

You must get mad pussy.

Well, actually I do. I walk around with my ebay buying history all printed out and when I'm about to close the deal I show it to them and they S*W*O*O*N and start thinking "BALLER".

"Mulatu 600.00"

Hey man do what you need to do to seal the deal.

I think you overpaid on the Peddlers though.

I wish I still lived with my parents. Free food and laundry and all that shit.

they live with me

You must get mad pussy.

"Mulatu 600.00"

Hey man do what you need to do to seal the deal.

I think you overpaid on the Peddlers though.

I wish I still lived with my parents. Free food and laundry and all that shit.
    Shiiiit....Never that. I have to break bread over here it ain't that rosey, son.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

and routine traffic stop = DWB in a Lamborgini