Keb Darge @ Funky Sole this Saturday - Hollywood

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements
LA???s premier funk and soul party presents the legendary UK soul and funk DJ Keb Darge in his first ever California appearance. Keb will join us to celebrate the NowAgain Records release of Cold Heat. For the first time, Egon presents a collection of funk treasures culled from all of Now-Again's vinyl-only releases with Cold Heat Vol. 1. Expertly remastered, packaged with extensive liner notes, complete annotation, and a historical overview of each band and its recording trajectory, Cold Heat contains more photos and memorabilia in its 28-page booklet than even the most seasoned funk fiend would expect. This is a free event and space will be very limited. Early arrival is strongly suggested! Funky Soul takes place every Saturday night at Star Shoes! Resident DJ???s MILES (Breakestra/Rootdown)EGON ??? Now Again/Stones Throw Records???? Special Guests this weekKEB DARGEFunky SoleStar Shoes Bar 6364 Hollywood blvd.(2 blocks east of Cahuenga) Hollywood9002821 w/id No cover 10 to 2 am.

Comments

• montymonty 420 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    anyone catch this? i tried going, but hollywood blvd. was crazy, so i headed back...what did i miss?

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I don't know you but killallhippies has to be the greatest name ever. Your okay in my book on that alone.