NINJA WARRIOR (american ninja challenge)

SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Some of you might know about this little japanese show called Ninja Warrior. It comes on the G4 channel(low budget cable) out here. It's pretty much like MXC, but much harder with people who actually care about winning. There's only been 2 people to ever get the title of ninja warrior.

If you want to check out the dudes who made it (mostly parkour dudes). http://upload.g4tv.com/ninjawarrior/contest_landing.aspx- spidey

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Your kid brother is cool as hell.

That 'bouncy room' looks like a whole lot of fun.

Kids got stones.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Yeah. Pretty wicked. Damn shame he didn't make it.

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts
    your friend sure ain't the octopus man! a shame you don't get to ride the boat to the kumitae...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    your friend sure ain't the octopus man! a shame you don't get to ride the boat to the kumitae...

lol

This takes me back to saturday mornings with WMAC Masters and Bloodsport.

- spidey

• kemskems 120 Posts
    The fisherman is the nicest!!! Damn I love this show.

• cool vid. Sucky soundtrack dough.

Wow, thanks Dolo.

- spidey

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Nice video Spidey - your brother has some cool tricks worthy of your namesake. Was wondering if the fact that he did a lot of the stunts where he was obviously trespassing had anything to do with not being included?

I'm still waiting for them to show new Ninja Warrior over here though I've read that noone's got very far since Nagano's win. I'm disturbed by how badly I wanted him to get that victory - top contender, great man.

Hey, thanks for checking it out. G4 is kind of lame they don't give you any notification of why you didn't make it. Just confirmation email that they received the video. We're wondering if they were able to open the AVI file?

Either way, I think we're just going to save up and try to go to Japan in the fall maybe. I'm sure the audition process is less rigorous over there.

Nagano is the shit, and definitely inspired us to make the video. They completly rebuilt the course, and on the last competition no one even made it past the first stage.

Meanwhile, American gladiators is boring.

- spidey

• on this show, and Japanese TV in general. That G4 channel has an hour block of Japanese TV, that has this Ninja Warrior show, and some other Jackass type show. There are over dubs, which I can't tell or not, if they are actual translations or such some dudes F'n around. Either way highly entertaining.

Bro. You should have your brother smoke meth and then film him doing all that stuff.

Occupational Considerations For Your Bro.
    1. Graffiti Writer.
    2. Skater.
    3. Circus Clown.
    4. Window Washer
    5. CIA assasin.
    6. Breaker.
    7. Ninja (Obviously)

How tall is he?