Regal Beagle

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/13/sports...1271&ei=5087%0ASorry, I just wanted to be the first to make the joke. Big up to Three's Company.Not to mention: "Snoopy would be pleased. "

Comments

• i was there when he took the hounds catagory.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Dope. My family on my mom's side has always had beagles. Fantastic companions.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    i was there when he took the hounds catagory.

• Dope. My family on my mom's side has always had beagles. Fantastic companions.

my friend mark roach has a 16 year old beagle.
    she a soldier

• my parents will be thrilled.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Sorry, I just wanted to be the first to make the joke. Big up to Three's Company.

Someone recently opened a bar in Chicago called the Regal Beagle, and it's modeled after the "actual" RB from Three's Company. I guess they have TV's playing old reruns and stuff. So it's a "reissue" bar of sorts. It's way downtown in a bad parking area so I haven't been.

I thought for a minute that they had become a chain and O was telling us that they had opened a location in CA.

I'm not a dog person really, but that's a handsome canine right there.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    I thought I was being outed... ah, never mind.

• http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/13/sports...1271&ei=5087%0A

Sorry, I just wanted to be the first to make the joke. Big up to Three's Company.

Not to mention: "Snoopy would be pleased. "

he IS regal looking. i love beagles, my sister has two brother beagle pups and they are troublemakers. because beagles are scent hounds they keep smelling gophers in the ground which makes them nuts, they go crazy digging like maniacs and messing up the grass. curious and cute hooligans they are.

i also like these mop looking dogs whatever they are called

• I've got a beagle and that dog doesn't give a fuck. Super cool and smart dog... but my dog has absolutely no discipline. You tell her to come and she just looks at you like... Me? Who do you think your talking to like that? I've got a pure bred french beagle.