Your favorite First 48 detective

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
I ride for these dudes... Freddy Ponce always has that frazzled "just got out of bed" look, and always gets his man. Joe Schillaci is clean cut, has a huge heart, and shows us the real side of what being a detective is about.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    One of my all time favorite shows! My vote goes to Sergeant Caroline Mason of Memphis, TN for always keeping it real.

• it's definately a tie between

bosch

and ponce.

memphis' squad come off as a bunch of jerks especially lundy

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

memphis' squad come off as a bunch of jerks especially lundy

I don't know, Lundy's definitly a jerk, but he's an army vet, and you need that kind of hard-ass edge to make these punks sing.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    One of my all time favorite shows! My vote goes to Sergeant Caroline Mason of Memphis, TN for always keeping it real.

Mason can make a hard hearted criminal sing like Sinatra!

• One of my all time favorite shows! My vote goes to Sergeant Caroline Mason of Memphis, TN for always keeping it real.

• One of my all time favorite shows! My vote goes to Sergeant Caroline Mason of Memphis, TN for always keeping it real.

yea i watch it almost religiously. yea she can make anyone talk.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    This show is awesome... really gives you a feel for the dectives and what makes them tick. I like how most of them are staight up caring people who just want to see justice done.