sup soulstrut?

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
about to leave workmaybe go home and do some homework and fuck around with my new synthi think i'm going to quit drinking for a few months and see what happens with thatwhat's up with ya'll tonight?

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    about to cram major for my tax midterm, as soon as I turn off the computer.......

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Listen'n to Labcabin's latest radio mix. Past my bedtime.

• i think i'm going to quit drinking for a few months and see what happens with that

I've been doing that for a minute now, have to say more than anything else it is a pretty interesting social experiment. You don't realise how often people shove alcohol in your face until you have to constantly turn it down.

• i work the nightshift batches..i'm on lunch hoping to get some grill cheese to go

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    i think i'm going to quit drinking for a few months and see what happens with that
    ive been thinking about doing this til springtime hits. do you have any strategies? how do u party?

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    I have a job interview tomorrow PM and I'm up at 1AM drinking instead of sleeping. I'm not that interested in the job and if I tried to sleep I'd just end up laying there stressing, so fuck it...

• how do u party?

herein lies the problem...