Uptight Anal UK Funk and Soul 45 Guys

kalakala 3,358 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
shit is funnyso cuntlyfrom fryer himself answering a guy asking for MP3s of rare funk tunes in the "funk 45's wanted section of his board]BOOTLEG:"Hey funk brothers,My moneybag is empty so can??t reach the real big ones of theses days.But I would like to listen to them for sure, so maybe some lucky one could send an mp3??? FRYER:please dont request mp3s on the site, not really what its all about here. Get a second job if you want the records or ask on soul strut[/b] . If people chose to post stuff up for education or just for interest that one thing but next thing we know we will have 100s of cunts asking for stuff.some other uk "TWAT":While we are here, woodrose, its not good form to ignore approaches about items on your wants list then come back well over a month later and ask for an mp3 file of it.Funnily enough you aint gonna get one.He's all about the musichttp://88.208.246.101/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11285&sid=c52061b3598998ca8a313b3404ea15b4

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    what's wrong with the answer then???

• what's wrong with the answer then???

yeah, nothing wrong there.

you just feel shit as you got ass hurt on fryers board.

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    what's wrong with the answer then???

yeah, nothing wrong there.

you just feel shit as you got ass hurt on fryers board.

am i mistaken or are you a KKKUNT as well?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    kala is ever vigilant for signs of anti-mp3 discrimination

"it's all about the music man"

• kalakala 3,358 Posts

hmmm i will stand firm on my opinion that asking politely for an mp3 on a board like that isn't such a crime

also all of the above fools just played themselves

nor am i sour about fryer and his board
    in fact within the thread you speak of I got fryer to admit that he might be gay
    so now you ..."galaxy" should feel comfy when you approach him to suck his balls and "bell end"

"bell end"

oh kala, you are such a card

now run along & ask your foster mommie to change your stinky diaper

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    "bell end"

oh kala, you are such a card

now run along & ask your foster mommie to change your stinky diaper

souldork:
    I am quoting fryer
    from this thread
    now please stfu

http://88.208.246.101/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11296&sid=635e129cc95a272a5651f60e3c3e6d46

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

also all of the above fools just played themselves

like in a hip hop song???

nor am i sour about fryer and his board
    in fact within the thread you speak of I got fryer to admit that he might be gay
    so now you ..."galaxy" should feel comfy when you approach him to suck his balls and "bell end"

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

hmmm i will stand firm on my opinion that asking politely for an mp3 on a board like that isn't such a crime

Not a terrible crime to ask but it was never going to go over well on that board. Fryer's reply seemed very polite given some of the abuse he's dished out in the past.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts

Not a terrible crime to ask but it was never going to go over well on that board. Fryer's reply seemed very polite given some of the abuse he's dished out in the past.

that board is way too salty for some of the hand wringing mummies boys who frequent SS

of which Kala is not one, I hasten to add

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    It's always surreal to me when I see English guys throwing around gay stereotypes.

Especially since in some places in the U.S.an English dude IS a gay stereotype.

• kalakala 3,358 Posts

that shit was hilarious, you got 'worked' 'son'

nahh you got it twisted souldork
    fryer admitted he might be gay

"ha, latent homosexuality, im missed that, maybe who knows, not at the moment but i would have no problem if i felt the need."

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I heard in Texas they'll ass-rape ya just for looking gay

"ha, latent homosexuality, im missed that, maybe who knows, not at the moment but i would have no problem if i felt the need."

Well, I guess you won then ... ?

hand wringing mummies boys

you're the dude that hates women right?

Is that why you didn't come to ARC.

VINDICATED

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    hand wringing mummies boys

you're the dude that hates women right?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    you ARE that hand wringing mummies boy I mentioned

DONT YOU SAY NOTHING BOUT MY MAMA

• kalakala 3,358 Posts

RECORD DWEEB FORUM HOST DEATH MATCH

FRYER MUCUS VS HKKKUNT

GIVE THEM SCISSORS AND PENCILS TO FIGHT till death WITH

pretty good

pretty good

I JUST MADE ROCKADELIC ADMIT HE MIGHT BE GAY

VINDICATED

pretty good

I JUST MADE ROCKADELIC ADMIT HE MIGHT BE GAY

VINDICATED

Dude...I am NOT gay.

My husband is.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

there were these two guys in the hallway here at the hospital arguing over whos more gangster and that killers never talk.. blah blah blah.. so while im waitin for the elevator 1st dude pulled out a knife and lunged at the 2nd dude yelling "dont call my mom a bitch!" straight cut into dudes neck blood squirting everywhere. then 3rd dude ran down the hallway and tackled the 1st dude while the 2nd dude who got cut was writhing around on the ground with all kinda blood spilling on the floor and screaming. they immediately brought the bleeder into surgery... mostly because it happened right in front of the surgery doors. the cutter got swooped up police IMMEDIATELY ive never seen police arrive here so fast. IT WAS Frickin' UNBELIEVEABLE... i was having a shitty morning til i got that bit of adrenaline.

there were these two guys in the hallway here at the hospital arguing over whos more gangster and that killers never talk.. blah blah blah.. so while im waitin for the elevator 1st dude pulled out a knife and lunged at the 2nd dude yelling "dont call my mom a bitch!" straight cut into dudes neck blood squirting everywhere. then 3rd dude ran down the hallway and tackled the 1st dude while the 2nd dude who got cut was writhing around on the ground with all kinda blood spilling on the floor and screaming. they immediately brought the bleeder into surgery... mostly because it happened right in front of the surgery doors. the cutter got swooped up police IMMEDIATELY ive never seen police arrive here so fast. IT WAS Frickin' UNBELIEVEABLE... i was having a shitty morning til i got that bit of adrenaline.

On my first job during High School I learned this lesson. There was a crazy dude named Eddie who had a steel plate in his head and half his skull looked like it was crushed in. One night he was giving me shit and I said "Your Mother wears Army Boots" which was just a dumb saying I had picked up by watching cartoons or some nonsense like that. Dude came after me with a box cutter and I'm certain he would have cut me if another guy didn't grab him.

Some months later the cops showed up and arrested Eddie. We found out that before coming to work he had fought with his 400+ lb. wife and pushed her down. She fell down, went through the wall and was apparently stuck there for a few hours before neighbors heard her screaming and called the cops.

I've never said a word about anyone's Mother since.

On my first job during High School I learned this lesson. There was a crazy dude named Eddie who had a steel plate in his head and half his skull looked like it was crushed in. One night he was giving me shit and I said "Your Mother wears Army Boots" which was just a dumb saying I had picked up by watching cartoons or some nonsense like that. Dude came after me with a box cutter and I'm certain he would have cut me if another guy didn't grab him.

Some months later the cops showed up and arrested Eddie. We found out that before coming to work he had fought with his 400+ lb. wife and pushed her down. She fell down, went through the wall and was apparently stuck there for a few hours before neighbors heard her screaming and called the cops.

I tried to picture that being read in Mitt Romneys voice

---

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

---

Rolling Mountians, Hills and Streams.

Carry on, cunts.

---

Well I do write all his bad speeches.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

The title cyber janitor suits you

That shit is comedy. All kind of gems in that thread.