Do you like The Wire or First 48 or even COPS...?

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
If so, you should check out Police Blotter. It's a new show chronicling officers Patumbo and Fitznooski as they patrol the mean streets.You may need to let the clip load fully in order for it to play smoothly. I present to you...Police Blotter

Comments

• you have to let it run through once and then watch it again or else it plays slow.

• yes

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    you're one of the funnier people I've come across in my travels...even in real life

• Brilliant.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

I present to you...

Police Blotter

Once again, hommie, you done done it. I think this should be an ongoing series that includes at least one graemlin in each episode.

And it's time to start paying, I think. C7, PM me with your Paypal info and I'll send some loot. I'm serious. I want to be a patron of your art (no homo).

• HamHam 872 Posts

• thanks.

I would like to do these every now and then, but we'll see. It's kind of a waste of time, but the main reason I do this kind of stuff is to learn how to use the programs. I'm working on a music video for myself (so far just in my head) and I want to get better at doing edits and animations.

I'm bummed it plays so slow at first, but it plays fine the second time around.

• Oh dude.

You outdid yourself.

Bravo.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Oh dude.

You outdid yourself.

Bravo.
    this is no small feat..thanks for your (pointless) but wonderful efforts

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Is that all gif animation? Wow. This is on a whole nother level

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts

I'm bummed it plays so slow at first, but it plays fine the second time around.

yo man, incredible gif action. when gifs get this large, loading times get serious. a little trick i learned is using fireworks you can set timing information for frames of the animated gif, this can keep file size down, also if you put an initial frame with a long pause with a little loading tag or whatnot, that can give complex gifs a little time top load in the browser prior to playing allowing for smoother playback.

• I haven't made it yet, but I will say that episode two should be much better than this one.

Expect a youtube premier in a bit. You are all invited to the red carpet premier.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Don't ever leave this place.