A Stolen Record Story........

skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
My man Mickey had his car broken into late 07No vinyl, but the thieves took all of his in-car entertainment cds....EXCEPT the elpee by crap uk pop-metal nonces The Darkness, which they kindly left on the passenger seat.My, how we laughed. If you've been similarly turned over, did the pesky rascals/t-nucs display any taste?Do tell....

Comments

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,909 Posts
    A friend of mine got done in Stretford and he had a heap of my CDs at the time.

They left all the jazz and fusion ones. Pure Kryptonite!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    A friend of mine got done in Stretford and he had a heap of my CDs at the time.

They left all the jazz and fusion ones. Pure Kryptonite!

That's funny. I can picture a guy breaking into a car and then taking the time to flip through all the CD's like he's browsing at Coconuts. Creating a "pass" pile and shit. Awesome.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    My man Mickey had his car broken into late 07
    No vinyl, but the thieves took all of his in-car entertainment cds....
    EXCEPT the elpee by crap uk pop-metal nonces The Darkness, which they kindly left on the passenger seat.

My, how we laughed.

If you've been similarly turned over, did the pesky rascals/t-nucs display any taste?

Do tell....

I heard a story recounted (here?) in which the victim lost every CD in his car except his copy of Turbonegro's "Ass Cobra."

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    My man Mickey had his car broken into late 07
    No vinyl, but the thieves took all of his in-car entertainment cds....
    EXCEPT the elpee by crap uk pop-metal nonces The Darkness, which they kindly left on the passenger seat.

My, how we laughed.

If you've been similarly turned over, did the pesky rascals/t-nucs display any taste?

Do tell....

I bet it was a chick that did it!