Anyone else shitting their pants and mad nervous

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
to look at the news?I'll occasionally turn on the t.v. and get Frickin' butterflies in my stomach. The funniest thing is that I'm made a really nice sounding beat which would go great with an Obama victory (mental mind garden related).

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    to look at the news?

I'll occasionally turn on the t.v. and get Frickin' butterflies in my stomach. The funniest thing is that I'm made a really nice sounding beat which would go great with an Obama victory (mental mind garden related).

Illinois is a forgone conclusion as far as my dude is concerned. As for the rest of the country:

• to look at the news?

I'll occasionally turn on the t.v. and get Frickin' butterflies in my stomach. The funniest thing is that I'm made a really nice sounding beat which would go great with an Obama victory (mental mind garden related).

Illinois is a forgone conclusion as far as my dude is concerned. As for the rest of the country:

^^^^^

Some of Controller 7's best work ever. He was able to put my exact look on a dog so seamlessly.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I am about to be on the air while the CA votes are being counted. Real nervous. Today is a big day for the future of the world.

b/w

Send me that beat and I will play it when Obama wins.

• yeah man. I was supposed to go my girls crib and watch the news , but shit... I can't be around people tonight.

Yeah okay, czech your p.m.'s in a few

• uhhhh....what are you so scared about?

• McCAIN LOSING!

sike

c'mon dude. you're beer/creatine bong is showing if you can't figure who I'm riding for

• Well, I wear adult diapers so this question is kind of weird.

• the big-ass serving of soy-rizo that I ate isn't helping matters.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    Well, I wear adult diapers so this question is kind of weird.

I just LOL-ed!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    [ Brian's mind]Today is a big day for the future of a small country in the northern hemisphere[/b][ brian's mind]

• c'mon dude. you're beer/creatine bong is showing if you can't figure who I'm riding for

nah man what I mean is: I am willing to guess you're TOP priority is the GOP gets the boot from the White House in November, and that Obama taking up residence there is priority 2. am I right?

and if so, your "fear" that Clinton might win has gotta be rooted in a pretty strong conviction that, were Clinton to win, that the GOP nominee would beat her, and, conversely, that Obama would beat the GOP nominee.

I think those are far from given.

• c'mon dude. you're beer/creatine bong is showing if you can't figure who I'm riding for

nah man what I mean is: I am willing to guess you're TOP priority is the GOP gets the boot from the White House in November, and that Obama taking up residence there is priority 2. am I right?

and if so, your "fear" that Clinton might win has gotta be rooted in a pretty strong conviction that, were Clinton to win, that the GOP nominee would beat her, and, conversely, that Obama would beat the GOP nominee.

true dat. theres a lot of "50/50" impossible to predict stuff going on in this election cycle. It a big assumption at this point to think either Dem candidate has a better shot than the other of taking out whoever gets the GOP nod. (and vice versa about the GOP candidates for that matter)!

My fear is that someone that finally made me feel proud to be an american and genuinely hopefull,for once, will loose. Clinton doesn't do shit for me and frankly, my interest in Obama winning is far more than just political.

My fear is that someone that finally made me feel proud to be an american and genuinely hopefull,for once, will loose. Clinton doesn't do shit for me and frankly, my interest in Obama winning is far more than just political.

I'm just saying I want the strongest Dem contender for Nov's general.

Otherwise the "fear" you feel now will pale in comparison to election night in November as we stare down the barrel of another 4 (or 8) yrs of GOP control of the White House.

• g'damn "latino and asian" vote.

damn sell-outs

• My fear is that someone that finally made me feel proud to be an american and genuinely hopefull,for once, will loose. Clinton doesn't do shit for me and frankly, my interest in Obama winning is far more than just political.

• damn, watching Obama right now on CNN. Not sure how the fuck anyone woudn't vote for dude.

DUDE CAN SELL SALT TO A SLUG

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    As is well known, Obama's fatuous utopian rhetoric promises a golden age and earthly paradise of political harmony in which all real conflicts will be magically neutralized and submerged by the senator's personal charisma.

• As is well known, Obama's fatuous utopian rhetoric promises a golden age and earthly paradise of political harmony in which all real conflicts will be magically neutralized and submerged by the senator's personal charisma.

you sound whiter than usual

• As is well known, Obama's fatuous utopian rhetoric promises a golden age and earthly paradise of political harmony in which all real conflicts will be magically neutralized and submerged by the senator's personal charisma.

Once again getting stuck on details instead of realizing how much he inspires people to change themselves and their surroundings for the better.

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    g'damn "latino and asian" vote.

damn sell-outs

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

damn sell-outs

I ashamed.

• g'damn "latino and asian" vote.

damn sell-outs

I ashamed.

Not really surprised though. Conservative Asian dads represent!

damn sell-outs

I ashamed.

Not really surprised though. Conservative Asian dads represent!

75% though man. SEVENTY FRICKIN' FIVE PERCENT!

• 55% Clinton
    33% Obama

IDAHO=PRO-OBAMA
    CALI=PRO CLINTON

COULD UPSIDE DOWN DAY COME TOMORROW INSTEAD?

• 55% Clinton
    33% Obama

CALI=THE NEW SOUTH

please dude. are you suggesting CA is going Clinton because Obama is black? a very rash statement indeed.

• 55% Clinton
    33% Obama

CALI=THE NEW SOUTH

please dude. are you suggesting CA is going Clinton because Obama is black? a very rash statement indeed.

please, back atcha holmes.

• FUCK

HILLARY GOT CALI

FUCK THIS. I'M GOING TO GET TO THE GYM AND CRY BETWEEN REPS

55% Clinton
    33% Obama

CALI=THE NEW SOUTH

Dude - look at the CNN exit polls.

Did race alone do it? Naw, but when 3/4ths of Asians go with Clinton...you have to wonder. And Clinton had Latinos across the board rolling for her.

Obama carried most of the white vote in CA. It's amongst Latinos and Asians - roughly 40% of the electorate, where he got ROCKED.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    FUCK

HILLARY GOT CALI

FUCK THIS. I'M GOING TO GET TO THE GYM AND CRY BETWEEN REPS

fuck this

I'm not voting in the presidential election.