The Youngest Break Dj in The World In Effect!

FloorbratFloorbrat 5 Posts
edited February 2008 in Announcements
Dj Lean Rock is the youngest break dj in the world spinning at major events all over the nation, and a part of one of the best break dj crews ever assembled.......This mix features straight up bboy heat!It also features bboys such as Casper, Kid David, El Nino, Lego, Nasty Ray, Omar, Flea Rock, Bounce, and many other bboys!It is $10 for a copy (online download only, for purchasers worldwide!)check out a sampler @ www.myspace.com/leanrocker

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    BAN

• and hes 19? and hes rocking the youngest in the world thing?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Besides the blatant lurker drive-by, it might help if you were to actually tell us how old he is.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Besides the blatant lurker drive-by, it might help if you were to actually tell us how old he is.

Trust me, he's YOUNG. This is a picture of him rocking doubles of Apache:

• What does "straight up bboy heat" entail?

And how do you feature bboys on a mix tape? Are they doing shout outs or something?

I'm so confused.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    There's a 16 year old djing breaks out here.

- spidey

• I'm 19 years old now, but I'm the only young guy spinning at the major bboy jams (Outbreak, Hodown, Mighty 4) thats what was meant. I started spinning breaks seriously when I was 16 and collecting bboy breaks on vinyl when I was 13. I'm sure there are other guys that may be younger, but they just haven't got the recognition in the bboy scene yet. When I mentioned bboy heat I'm talking about the breakbeats on the mix, and yes there are bboys doing shout outs on the mix......I just had to clear up some of that. I should have known people would diss me knowing most people on here arent on the bboy scene LOL. I just copied and pasted that 1st post, so its like in a 3rd person point of view. STOP BEING SO SENSITIVE! Instead of hating on it, it would better to appreciate a younger cat that is trying to put in work and keeping the culture alive!