Quantic Price ZCECH Plaese..

Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
So I'm getting rid of some of my CDs, rekkids and whatnot to make money for a house.I was doing a bit of price czech research (as you do) before I put it all up... and it was all easy sailing until I tried to find a price for the Quantic Off The Beaten Track mix... Nothing on the bay, nothing on Popsyke, nothing on Gemm.... Just nothing.So dudes.... I need to bust a graemlin...

Comments

• rookrook 357 Posts
    i;ll buy it from you for 15 dollars

• Okayyy.. either that means 'muhahaha I'll give you 15 bucks for a semi-raer holy CD grail (which I doubt somehow).. or it is actually worth shit all (which is probably the case).

See, this week is a weird one cause I sold a book I bought for ??28 last year for ??90 cause it was a super limited release (which was nice to find out).

So that shit is blurring my logic and judgement with this, although I can't find it for sale anywhere.. so I have no frame of reference.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I am not aware of any Quantie mixes commanding serious sums of money. Some of the earlier Quantic Soul orchestra 45scan go for a little bit, but that's about it.

• Los Hermanos.