posting people's personal n*mes

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Does this make anyone else laugh?How did this originate? I can understand not putting people's real names on public blast, but most of the time people make it so clear that there is no point to it at all.-t*mmy

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Good point.

-Justin*

*Asterisks are nice for footnotes, though.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Does this make anyone else laugh?

How did this originate? I can understand not putting people's real names on public blast, but most of the time people make it so clear that there is no point to it at all.

-t*mmy

I didn't know your name was Timmy....damn!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

How did this originate? I can understand not putting people's real names on public blast, but most of the time people make it so clear that there is no point to it at all.

-t*mmy

So, is ur name tommy, timmy or tammy??

• I'll admit that mine could either be tommy, tammy, or timmy, but in some cases there are no other options besides the obvious one.

• It makes people feel like they're in the inner circle.

has taken note.

• ha ha, you guys are quick.

Actually my name is Toiammy

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    you guys are just jealous cause you dont know JOSH AND LUKE.

-j*y

• you guys are just jealous cause you dont know JOSH AND LUKE.

-j*y

good one Joy.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Tummy?

• Does this make anyone else laugh?

-t*mmy

becauce I've been knowing you in the real world.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i don't know about you timmytammytommy, but i feel rediculous going by anything but my govt. name nowadays. feel free to call me tom. i'm not really too scarred of web stalkers.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

-t*mmy

becauce I've been knowing you in the real world.

So, I take it that you're one of the unnamed poasters who also used to make beatz for Anticon?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i don't know about you timmytammytommy, but i feel rediculous going by anything but my govt. name nowadays. feel free to call me tom. i'm not really too scarred of web stalkers.

i'd be more worried about web HACKERS. motherfuks can do some crazy shit with a little personal info and the interwebs.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    my real name is b*llbr*dl*y

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Br*c* W*yn*

• T**o

• i don't know about you timmytammytommy, but i feel rediculous going by anything but my govt. name nowadays. feel free to call me tom. i'm not really too scarred of web stalkers.

do you mean Tom as opposed to Tommy, or Tom as opposed to Delay?

I've never liked being called anything but my real name. I hate it when people find out I make music and ask what name I use. It feels weird saying it out loud.

I'll be Tommy over Thomas though. My dad is Thomas and I've always been Tommy. I'll be old and be Tommy, ain't no shame in that. Maybe for work purposes I'll be Thomas, but I feel like a Tommy.

-Timmy

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    For real, what is the history of the asterisk in Strutter culture?

I've always done it since I've seen it here wa-aaay back. I never really knew why. I just found it fairly clever.

• Hi !

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I've always done it since I've seen it here wa-aaay back. I never really knew why. I just found it fairly clever.

Just one of those jokes that became part of the site way back... no idea who originated it

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts
    It makes people feel like they're in the inner circle.

• It makes people feel like they're in the inner circle.

I was just j*shin'.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Just one of those jokes that became part of the site way back... no idea who originated it

Could be crazy but I have the vague notion that either Aspirin or C Baker "Started This Asterisk Shit"*

*and this is the motherfucking thanks they get?

• milomilo 49 Posts
    someone called billard patrick

• So, I take it that you're one of the unnamed poasters who also used to make beatz for Anticon?

Man, I've been waiting for 13 years to do a collab with T*m. Where is he at? I'm still around, Mr. H*lland.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    T**o

?[/b]

• HamHam 872 Posts
    T**o

?[/b]

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    So, I take it that you're one of the unnamed poasters who also used to make beatz for Anticon?

Man, I've been waiting for 13 years to do a collab with T*m. Where is he at? I'm still around, Mr. H*lland.
    I know I'd fuck with Anticon beats.

My name is H****t, I rap and collect records. I will trade raers for beats and studio time. It is my current modus operandi.