Dr. Phil Baggy Pants Show

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I heard that shit was hilarious. Does anyone have a link to the videos? All I can find is this:http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1013

Comments

• i don't think the agenda at hand is "baggy" pants, but just ones slung low. i didn't watch this, and won't think i ever will cause this "dr phil" character is annoying.

all this craziness about the issue is just stupid. i wanna see the flag raised on these kids who are wearin these nut huggin little jeans...especially the ones who sling em low, like son, you got on girls pants, there's no reason to drop em down cause you know they're too tight on you anyways.

and ying yang twins? hysterical! i forgot they were the sharpton of rap (?)

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i don't ride for Dr. Phil. what's funny is pictures of these so-called baggy pants (read: slung low) ain't shit. come to RVA. waistlines are right above the knee.

what about the not putting your arms in the jacket arms look? it certainly makes it easier to hold up your pants when you walk--among other things.

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts
    It was hilarious. The good Dr. looked like he was grinding his teeth in agony the whole show. "We gotta have y'all back again" Yeah right.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    come to RVA. waistlines are right above the knee.
    I like how they walk like they got a medical condition

BELTS FOR THE KIDS!!!!

• "walk like you got the clap...girls love that. like you walkin to the doctor to get cured"