LEGGINGS AND KNEE BOOTS

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
i like them this year. i mean what the girlies are wearing. i didnt like them last year. nor was i really digging them when i was 3 years old or whatevers. but i do like them this year.ok, i just wanted to talk about something i like. oh and the sun is out which i never realy like but since it rained for like a week straight, im kinda digging the sun.

Comments

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    do you like blogs? Get one.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Skinny jeans tucked into Knee-Highs =

• i like them this year. i mean what the girlies are wearing. i didnt like them last year. nor was i really digging them when i was 3 years old or whatevers. but i do like them this year.

ok, i just wanted to talk about something i like.

oh and the sun is out which i never realy like but since it rained for like a week straight, im kinda digging the sun.

JAPAN SON!

HELLS THE FUCK JEAH

• do you like blogs? Get one.

i dont like to read. i had a blog but it got all fucked up and i couldnt post to it anymore. it would require me to read the directoins or whatevers. here i can just type and thats groovy with me.

i would like to get into what i am not digging as far as fashion this year but this is my positive thread.

• JAPAN SON!

totally, not to reopen that old can of worms but I just got back from there and it was quite the neckbender ..

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

cheap digital cameras have released too many inner pervets

• i like yappari ne, but those are not leggings nor are they knee boots.

I prefer ankle length w/ Black Lo Chucks on a woman.

Or if she's flamboyant.....Colored Legging w/ Funky Chucks...

• cheap digital cameras global internet connections has open our borders to south american terrorists

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

bleh.
    makes em look like 10 year old dance class students.

u prefer mom jeans?

git-fam

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

cheap digital cameras global internet connections has open our borders to south american terrorists

did you or did you not ask a friend to take a picture of you being a pervet to feel double pervet after that?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

cheap digital cameras have released too many monchichis

u prefer mom jeans?

git-fam

is there no in between?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

bleh.

It doesn't help that all three of them have some wack shoe game going on in those pics. A blazin hot shoe can rescue even the weakest outfits.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

A blazin hot shoe can rescue even the weakest outfits.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

It doesn't help that all three of them have some wack shoe game going on in those pics. A blazin hot shoe can rescue even the weakest outfits.

abso-Frickin'-lutely - you read my mind.

• I actually laughed out loud.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

Ellen DeGeneres?

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Skinny jeans tucked into Knee-Highs =

Especially if them knee-highs happen to be cowboy boots - the shinier, the better. Very sexy in a sleazy kinda way. I'd post pics, but at present the only examples I can think of are in real life. Definitely worth spending a weekend downtown, people-watching.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    i like them this year. i mean what the girlies are wearing. i didnt like them last year. nor was i really digging them when i was 3 years old or whatevers. but i do like them this year.

oh and the sun is out which i never realy like but since it rained for like a week straight, im kinda digging the sun.

"LOOK, I'M TAKING A PICTURE OF A WOMAN'S ASS WHILE I'M CUING UP ANTICON! TRY THAT ONE RUB DJS!"

• i like them this year. i mean what the girlies are wearing. i didnt like them last year. nor was i really digging them when i was 3 years old or whatevers. but i do like them this year.

"LOOK, I'M TAKING A PICTURE OF A WOMAN'S ASS WHILE I'M CUING UP ANTICON! TRY THAT ONE RUB DJS!"

naw dude, this is what the inside of soapland looks like.

haha. u funny shig.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    [quote

naw dude, this is what the inside of soapland looks like. /
    Oh Snap! LOL! Shigggy, did you ever go to Soapland? Soapland up in Hokkaido is the realness. Sapporo Soapland is the bizness son. The whole Tokyo Giants team be rollin' in there!!!!

[quote

Oh Snap! LOL! Shigggy, did you ever go to Soapland? Soapland up in Hokkaido is the realness. Sapporo Soapland is the bizness son. The whole Tokyo Giants team be rollin' in there!!!!

lol Chan, dropping knowledge.

• [quote

no. im too puritanical and wholesome.

oh, and i had a gf at the time which i was googoo for.

but above all im too chickenshit for the realness that is hokkaido.

but soapland was cool!

just kidding. never went.

• naw dude, this is what the inside of soapland looks like.
    Is this the Tokyu Stay Hotel back in the back-crack of Kabukicho?

• yup.

right next to an amazing ramen spot.