SAN DIEGO RACKORD SHOW - JULY 16TH - ALAN IS RADD

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements
saying, Alan busted his ass again for this one, he is the dudehttp://www.sandiegorecordshow.com/"Saturday, July 16th, 2005Dozens of vendors and hundreds of collectors gathered under one roof for 6 hours of buying, selling, and trading!Show times 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. $3 admission at 10am, $10 early bird admission at 9am (for the serious collectors).3909 Centre Street---Hillcrest-From freeway 5 north or 5 south, take 163 north for approx. 2 miles.Exit Robinson Ave, then make first left on 10th Ave.,Go right on University Ave, left on Centre Street.You will see the venue on the right hand side."Come down and say hi to fanies like me, Alan, Skid Roeper, some dude named Steve K., and countless hip kids and extreme diggers. Tracy will be wearing some radd gear and a mullet and I will be repeating "buy more, save more" 3,000 times a second. ***Mention "Soulstrut is Radd" and get a discount on the wax you buy from yours truly. SAYING!

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ALAN IS RADD
    IF YOU DEALING AND YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED UP
    POOF VAMOOSE

MOVE, GET OUT THE WAY

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I wanna sell

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i got some of my best record deals ever at Hillcrest record shows in the mid to late 90's... like dudes selling mint copies of "live at the apollo" for 5 bucks... or the first pressing of "Spiral Scratch" by the buzzcocks for 15 bucks... then a few years back i was visiting SD again and went to another record show in Hillcrest and got shit like "smackwater jack" for 25 cents and some Johnny Cash OG on Sun for FREE (i got so many 50's and 60's country records for free by the door i couldn't carry them all...)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    (i got so many 50's and 60's country records for free by the door i couldn't carry them all...)

YES

these deals and more

i tend to give away beat up records and stuff I know I can't move

you are warned.