Ingram KIngdom "the funk is in our music" lp

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I've always been curious about this record. Does anybody have it and if so can you hook up a soundclip? That would be rad. Thanks.

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    bump

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    it sucks dude. im sayin

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hey whats that soul/funk folkways you were telling me about? it had the name like three times in a row or something.... plaese to see you later.

What up hommie? You thinkin of Charles Cha Cha Shaw or The Montgomery Movement? Or perhaps Sarah Webster Fabio?

charles cha cha shaw. thanks mang. what was yer cousins name? the fine one, not amy.

Flippy?? Uh, dude we need to talk haha.

you know, from that de la song... "your sister's flipping burgers and your momma's frying fries". right?

Oops I mean you, sorry for the mix up...

hit me up via PM yo

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Well pending what your going to pay for it...

Solid 2-4 cuts I have to listen again I now their was two fo sho I really liked but then again I got it for cheap, I would pay 20, and I know it goes for more!

Soulful with a touch of slystone feel to it....???

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Well pending what your going to pay for it...

Solid 2-4 cuts I have to listen again I now their was two fo sho I really liked but then again I got it for cheap, I would pay 20, and I know it goes for more!

Soulful with a touch of slystone feel to it....???

I'll challenge you to a push-up contest for it. If you win I'll make you a Run DMC jean jacket

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    LOL GUZZO YOU CRAZY!!! Maybe if you let me fatten you up a bit feed you some pork for a few months I may do push up's with you again... Or if I drop some weight I will have to have a rematch! Actually I have access to a pin making tool maybe I will make some special pins for the next Record Show.... LOL

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Really, I don't like the record. No "Funk" at all. I couldn't stand it, but it might be appealing to Modern Soul or Soul people. Nice singing, but the music is kinda dull.

• YemskyYemsky 709 Posts
    I agree with grope. I bought the Japanese CD for a couple of bucks several years ago and was so disappointed that I returned it for credit...

Avoid.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like this album is weak. Surprised that people are spending over a hundred on it. Actually not really, it's probabaly just the raer factor.