winrar?

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
does anyone have a free version for me? or know where i can acquire one online? pleasethankyou!

Comments

• mahalo dude! hey, whats up with the h. salt thing?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    does anyone have a free version for me? or know where i can acquire one online? pleasethankyou!

Winrar is free...

It just gives you nag screens to buy, but you can continue to use it for free 4life...

• does anyone have a free version for me? or know where i can acquire one online? pleasethankyou!

Winrar is free...

It just gives you nag screens to buy, but you can continue to use it for free 4life...

this ones already asking me for a fee

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    WinRar
    http://www.rarlab.com/

That's the main rar program.

A screen comes up and says something like

"Please purchase WinRAR license"???

Just close that box and you can continue to unrar.

• awesome! thanks dudes!

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    mahalo dude! hey, whats up with the h. salt thing?

There was talk about favorite fish & chips and chowder places, and I remembered eating at H. Salt as a kid. That and Pioneer Chicken, just to be able to try them one more time and see if they are as I remembered them. I figure if I'm ever able to travel down there, I want to try them. It would be nice to have a motive for going down there, such as to shop around a screenplay, or to meet someone who wants to do a film on my screenplay, or hell, a job. Or "hey, my album is almost done, I have a track specifically for Nicole Scherzinger, BTW... instead of my sampled drums, I want so-and-so to play on them."

Or to shop around my song to music supervisors for next season's reality shows, to make that real world money. I don't care if the shows are crap, just give me a check so I can make more.

• sweet! wish i could help u on that job search. however, i do have a car and a decent appetite. and i live in LA.