Efff you John Madden! (NRR)

Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
this shit had me rolling Ethan Albright Strikes back I always wondered if a player would be offended by the rating EA Sports gave him on one of their video games.I'd be pissed too if the video game version of myself ran at half speed and caught 1 or every 4 passes thrown to him.

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Best thing I've read all day.

Fuck you, John. Please expect to find red pubes in various meals you consume for the rest of your life. If you fuck with Ethan Albright, you call down the thunder.

Rot in Hell,

Ethan Albright

• oripsorips 238 Posts

I thought you were talking about New Jersey Devils forward John Madden.

• "It's also pretty wonderful that my awareness rating was 59. You make it sound like I wake up in the morning, helplessly shit and piss myself, then lose three of my teeth before I discover that I am trying to eat a rock for breakfast."

"John, you are such a Frickin' dick. I also noticed that my kick return rating was a 0. I was rated a Frickin' zero? So you feel that I shouldn't even receive a 10, or even a 5? You are pretty much saying that I couldn't even fall forward on a ball kicked in my direction. I would just stand there and let the ball bounce off of my Frickin' face. Fuck that, John, I returned an onside kick 6 yards in 2002"

Pure gold!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    Best thing I've read all day.