Winehouse hitting the pipe

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    As if we needed more evidence that she is a crack head. Truly a sad situation.

The footage also laid bare the Back To Black singer???s squalid lifestyle as she stumbled around in a grubby vest surrounded by junkies and parasitic hangers-on.

At one point, lank-haired Amy is warned to watch out for smashed glass on the floor as she scours a bedroom for her kitten barefoot.

Within seconds of greeting pals at the door, she greedily snorted powdered ecstasy offered on the corner of a credit card.

I am feeling the editorializing in this article. I can't think of the last time I didn't "greedily" snort E with "parasitic hangers-on." That's just the way it has to be done.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• it's indeed a sad scene...i couldn't imagine trying to recover from that under the public's eye! however, addiction doesn't care who it gets...big tall rich poor ugly singers or drummers...addiction wants everyone dead, including amy winehouse...i pray something changes in that girl's head...i know a lot of crack users who have recovered...they all say that crack was the quickest way to the bottom they had yet faced...wicked stuff apparently.