It May Be Time For That Fish Fight (Austin R)

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
So I just got the opportunity to fly to Austin, is this a good time of year for coming out there? Are there good clubs/ places to play at? Outside of Harvey who else lives there? Hows the non-austin convention digs?Details plaese- Guz the Mighty Guppy Thumper

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    So I just got the opportunity to fly to Austin, is this a good time of year for coming out there? Are there good clubs/ places to play at? Outside of Harvey who else lives there? Hows the non-austin convention digs?

Details plaese

- Guz the Mighty Guppy Thumper

When you going?

Friends of Sound is top spot to dig and there are a couple of others like Antone's and Waterloo.

I'll be down sometime in the next few weeks..... I know of a record geek poker game I'm gonna try to hit up.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I'm in Austin. Let me know when you are coming and I'll give you a list of stuff going on then.

on going to Friends of Sound

• when you go to friends of sound be sure and pick up that chop shop mix, it is really really good!!

i still havent gotten a chance to go thru that place even though i know two people that work there, finn and tommy.
    and i was there last weekend and was planning on going there sunday but decided to get tattooed at the last minute instead.

for food i cant reccommend "uchi" enough, kind of expensive though.

also is it just me or does waterloo kinda suck now???

how often do yall play poker??? im all about that