ATT: Record Purveyors, I Had a Vision... (RR)

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I was sifting thru records I just got and saw Barbra and Engelbert. I decided it takes one man to make a change. From now on, when I buy collections, I'm snapping the Barbras and Engelberts in half and stripping them for parts like a 92 Honda. Perhaps it will one day make them valuable, regardless, they should be punished.Make it happen collectros...

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I'm on it.

I recomend my Australian counterparts apply this principle to anything bearing Kamahl's name.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I'm on it.

I recomend my Australian counterparts apply this principle to anything bearing Kamahl's name.

FUCK YES!!! I'm so sick of that dude mocking me everytime I convince myself to check an op-shop. Seriously, that dude must've sold like a trillion records, because I've never been to an op-shop that didn't have triples of his entire discography.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    I'm on it.

FUCK YES!!! I'm so sick of that dude mocking me everytime I convince myself to check an op-shop. Seriously, that dude must've sold like a trillion records, because I've never been to an op-shop that didn't have triples of his entire discography.

Hint - use them as birthday cards. Write an endearing message on the front and sign it:

best of luck,
    your friend
    Kamahl

folks love it.

Same principle can be applied to any other novelty turds.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    This is a losing battle. Every copy you break in half will regenerate and become two.

• I'm on it.

Hint - use them as birthday cards. Write an endearing message on the front and sign it:

best of luck,
    your friend
    Kamahl

folks love it.

Same principle can be applied to any other novelty turds.

I reckon i've received about 6 of these from you now D**e. I often show girls my collection of signed Kamahl records.