i put this ad on Craig's list and...

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I have three crates of misc LPs, 12"s and a small stack of 45s. All kinds of music: hip hop, disco, electro, punk, soul, funk etc. most are $2 each and some range from $5 to $10. by appointment.
and nothing.

wierd.

bitches round here don't likes rackords. aight den

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Bitches round thuur dont check craigslist... put up bulletins around campus and carytown.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    well, after you told me you put that ad up, i had to do a little snooping to find the ad. i tend to look in the collectibles section, and your ad was in the general section.

but delay is right. bootches around here dont check craigslist yet. i mean, look at the amount of ads being placed compared to other cities. there is like, 1 ad a day here.

BUT, bootches DO want to sell their records. i put an ad for records wanted and probably got 10 or so hits in a week. probably a lot less than other cities, but hey, we're slow down hurr....

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    turn on your PMs

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Bitches round thuur dont check craigslist... put up bulletins around campus and carytown.

sayin. if I put that ad up in DC...fuckers would be camping out and shit.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    PMs are on, don't know how/when they got turned off. weird.

and i liked your analogy of helicopters swarming the building if you put that ad up in DC. that was pretty fuckin funny.