Francois Rauber price check

UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
FRANCOIS RAUBER : VARIATIONS MUSICALES POUR L'EDUCATION RYTHMIQUE ET MOTRICEwhat does this normally go for? I just went do or die with someone for a sick loop on there. Hope I didn't go too far off the deep end...

Comments

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    FRANCOIS RAUBER : VARIATIONS MUSICALES POUR L'EDUCATION RYTHMIQUE ET MOTRICE

what does this normally go for? I just went do or die with someone for a sick loop on there. Hope I didn't go too far off the deep end...

Very common record: $10 to $20.
    I have 2 copies of it.

Peace

FRANCOIS RAUBER : VARIATIONS MUSICALES POUR L'EDUCATION RYTHMIQUE ET MOTRICE

what does this normally go for? I just went do or die with someone for a sick loop on there. Hope I didn't go too far off the deep end...

FRANCOIS RAUBER : VARIATIONS MUSICALES POUR L'EDUCATION RYTHMIQUE ET MOTRICE.

• haha.... so 52 bucks plus shipping was a bit too much. Sadly enough thats the site I saw when I searched out the record after winning the bid. The worse question is, has someone already flipped that loop that I bought it for.

haha.... so 52 bucks plus shipping was a bit too much. Sadly enough thats the site I saw when I searched out the record after winning the bid. The worse question is, has someone already flipped that loop that I bought it for.

Sorry for your loss.

That record is a one-tracker, and probably it was flipped already.
    Did you check theb*eaks.com?

Peace

• Well maybe ebaying is not for me. After losing like 6 straight auctions I just NEEDED to win at least 2 to make shipping make sense. Fuck Santiago1982 or whoever it was! hehe. Life goes on, lesson learned.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Well maybe ebaying is not for me. After losing like 6 straight auctions I just NEEDED to win at least 2 to make shipping make sense. Fuck Santiago1982 or whoever it was! hehe. Life goes on, lesson learned.

As long as u flip it tight, its worth the loot. If you ordered it from a site for 10 Euro, you probably gunna pay 12 euro shipping or something, so you're prob around the same ballpark when combining shipping and the condition might be tighter???

Cool record!

peace.

• Yea I mean its a really hot joint, I feel like prince paul maybe used it... or shit... maybe nobs or one of the fingerprint guys. I dont care though. I got some great drum breaks in that tempo coming and I just got 4 editions of drum drops. So ima get to work once i get it.