Cocinando and Entroducing, books

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
Cocinando[/b]This is a great coffee table book to have kicking around. By no means a bible, and despite it's shape- they do crop some covers, but definitely fun to browse, and packed with some real essential name droppers.Reasonably priced, too. Check this one out.Entroducing[/b]I know that bringing up Shadow is usually unappreciated, and by now it's really a dead horse issue---- but I have to question why they're putting out a book as a companion to the deluxe edition cd.I'm wondering if this is just gonna be a lot of hyperbole, or if there will be true research involved. But I also have to say (after having the chance to read the insert to the cd), if it's filled with more bashing of his ex-label mates, I might have to pick this up. But please chill out with the Eurostyle voicing, Josh.

Comments

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts

Cocinando[/b]

This is a great coffee table book to have kicking around. By no means a bible, and despite it's shape- they do crop some covers, but definitely fun to browse, and packed with some real essential name droppers.

Reasonably priced, too. Check this one out.

Fa sho. Git yer design learn on!