manually moving podcasts onto an ipod?

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
I feel dumb not being able to work this out myself but for whatever reason, I can't seem to manually move podcasts onto my ipod. I have to use the sync function which isn't very good when I have specific podcasts I want. Anyone know how to do this?

Comments

• That's pretty odd. With my ipod, I manually manage all files, and I just drag & drop podcasts like regular mp3s.

That... probably isn't helpful at all.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    I feel dumb not being able to work this out myself but for whatever reason, I can't seem to manually move podcasts onto my ipod. I have to use the sync function which isn't very good when I have specific podcasts I want. Anyone know how to do this?

I've had issues with this, too. These gospel podcasts really need to be on my iPod.

• That's pretty odd. With my ipod, I manually manage all files, and I just drag & drop podcasts like regular mp3s.

That... probably isn't helpful at all.

This is the way I've always done it. Using the sync option with podcasts is all f*cked up. My wife does a lot more podcast listening than I do and she eventually had to take her ipod to the Apple store to get it cleaned so she could start all over managing it manually.