PM from Peterbigmacattack

ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
yesterday on one of the threads I bitched about peterbigmacattacks avatar

...got the following from you last night:

hahaha,
u mad at the avatar. thats the point, dunston. keep blubbering about being a thread killer. get over it.

Let me reply since you have PMs off.

You are right. The point of the avatar is to get people mad. You have 25 posts on this board and you know "the point".

I was wrong to make a comment about a picture of a big mac stuffed in a womans ass, ummmmm. no.

(pictures of big macs in woman's asses must be no bigger than one inch by one inch. -dj anna)

Comments

• BlowFlyBlowFly 89 Posts
    Sounds like its a big Mac stuffed in a womans ass.

I wouldn't complain about someone's avatar - a Big Mac up a womans ass makes them look crass and if they want to make themselves look like idiots thats their choice. If you complain it only gives them the attention the extraLilweiner dudes crave.

• PM's on blast! haven't we gone over this before?? not a hood look.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    PM's on blast! haven't we gone over this before?? not a hood look.

like i said, you have pm's off.

• exactly man,
    and thats why a simple "peter, your pm's are turned off" would have been much more appropriate.

what I found funny was that you came off uneccesarily hostile toward my avatar. "I fucking hate your avatar. Dead that shit."

with all the NSFW shit that comes up here, (didnt i just see a full screen of something that looked like anal warts??) I was surprised youd get so heated about a thumbnail of a human bigmac made from a womans ass, leading me to believe maybe your harboring some personal animosity toward one of my "25 posts."

then i remembered your thread killer thread. i mean what the fuck is that anyways??? its like you need some sort of validation that you're still a good person even though no one here frequently acknowledges/responds to you.

pm's are on now if you really have a problem.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    a full screen of something that looked like anal warts
    plaese plaese plaese to tell me what thread that is before i click it.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    The point of the avatar is to get people mad.

I don't get that. Why should someone get mad at this avatar?
    Please dont say its to explicit.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    exactly man,

and thats why a simple "peter, your pm's are turned off" would have been much more appropriate.

what I found funny was that you came off uneccesarily hostile toward my avatar. "I fucking hate your avatar. Dead that shit."

with all the NSFW shit that comes up here, (didnt i just see a full screen of something that looked like anal warts??) I was surprised youd get so heated about a thumbnail of a human bigmac made from a womans ass, leading me to believe maybe your harboring some personal animosity toward one of my "25 posts."

then i remembered your thread killer thread. i mean what the fuck is that anyways??? its like you need some sort of validation that you're still a good person even though no one here frequently acknowledges/responds to you.

pm's are on now if you really have a problem.

Post Deleted by Ehuffman>

done with this topic.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    I think the avatar is funny.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    shit kinda makes me hungry.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    shit kinda makes me hungry.

i admire the fact that you are willing to admit that.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    yesterday on one of the threads I bitched about peterbigmacattacks avatar

...got the following from you last night:

hahaha,

u mad at the avatar. thats the point, dunston. keep blubbering about being a thread killer. get over it.

Let me reply since you have PMs off.

You are right. The point of the avatar is to get people mad. You have 25 posts on this board and you know "the point".

I was wrong to make a comment about a picture of a big mac stuffed in a womans ass, ummmmm. no.

Yo, this gives me a whole new perspective on the phrase "Supersize Me".

Sticking sandwichs in a girl's butt is a fetish I'm not familiar with.

Why would this make people mad? It's just a weird picture.