pure fire 90's hip hop mix

p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
myself and my boy reaganomics (and 3 other dudes) DJ a night called Pure Fire...www.myspace.com/purefire.nyc we (me n reaganomics) did a 90's hip hop mix... Shit's Gonna Hit the Fan- BeatnutsStraight Jacket- Kool G. RapI'm Not Playing- Ultimate ForceSpoiled Rotten- Poison ClanGet the F.I.S.T.- Get the F.I.S.T. Movement(DJ Pooh ft. King Tee, Yo Yo, MC Eiht, B Real, J-Dee, Kam, Threat & Ice Cube)Jeep Ass Niguh- Masta AceJeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz- Lost Boyz / Ya Playin' Yaself- Jeru Da DamajaFat Pockets (radio remix)- Showbiz and A.G.The Phunky Feel One (extended mix)- Cypress HillsSearch 4 The Lyte- MC LyteDuck Down- Boogie Down ProductionsMr. Scarface- ScarfaceReign of the Tec- BeatnutsWatch the Sound- Fat JoeBass N the Truck- DJ KoolThey Want Efx (remix)- Das FxRock the Ruff Rapps- 3,2,1Live at MSG- Biggie Smalls, Tupac, Shyheim, and Big Daddy KaneShow and Prove- Big Daddy Kane feat. Big Scoob, Sauce, Shyheim, Jay Z, & Ol' Dirty BastardSpell it With a "J"- Kurious85 South- Y'all So StupidOoh the Doo Dew Man- Resident AlienSounds of Fattness- Bigga SistasIt's Hard Being the Kane- Big Daddy KaneIt's Hard Being the Kane (Marley Marl extended remix)- Big Daddy Kane100 Miles and Runnin' N.W.A.The Band Gets Swivey On the Wheels- Son of Bazerk

Comments