Token Recluse contest, winner gets a 7" side!

UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
edited January 2008 in Announcements
CHEAP GIMMICKY CONTEST TIME:"ELSIE FRAPPE" CONTEST!! "ELSIE FRAPPE" CONTEST!!In promotion of PZ's new somber mix of rare & over-looked psych we're having a little contest. Among other things, Elsie Frappe features tracks & snippets from an assortment of great cult mondo schlock flicks. For the contest PZ's gone beyond that and assembled a little reel of ten audio samples from some of his favorite all time cult flicks. The game is simple, identify the samples and get a prize. The more you can identify, the bigger your prize will be.The first 10 people to I.D. 6 or more samples win a free copy of "Elsie Frappe."The first person to I.D. 8 samples wins a one-of-a-kind hand-made sequal to Elsie Frappe, complete with original art and C.O.A.If you can name all ten samples then you win your own side of a 500 pressing split 7" vinyl single!!!Click to DOWNLOAD the sample & then submit your I.D.s to tokenrecluse (at) gmail (dot) com!! CONTEST ENDS JANUARY 29th 2008. GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!(p.s. snoop around a bit, some answers may seem tough, but there are hints at PZ's myspace). http://67.43.11.38/~djpz/token//contest.mp3 theres the samples.