Paypal sucks (reason #4498498)

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
how long have they been charging you if Mr. Short Attention Span foreigner opens a dispute, but closes it when they receive their record? Had a dude from Germany open a "not recieved" dispute 7 days after auction end. He got the record, as he states "5 hours after he opened the dispute" and was apologetic for not trusting me. But paypal charged me a fee for the dispute. fuckers!

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    I was forced to give a refund and had a negative balance. I transferred money from my bank account to cover it and got an email notification today that the transfer was complete. Now my account is now back to a zero balance but is still showing up as "limited" when I login, meaning I still can't send any money using it. F*cking bullshit.

paypal. i hate you.

• Yeah, I'm in the negative right now ($200) because of chargeback bullshit!!! I hope this doesn't happen to me.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    how long have they been charging you if Mr. Short Attention Span foreigner opens a dispute, but closes it when they receive their record? Had a dude from Germany open a "not recieved" dispute 7 days after auction end. He got the record, as he states "5 hours after he opened the dispute" and was apologetic for not trusting me. But paypal charged me a fee for the dispute. fuckers!

Wait, so they actually charged you a fee for the dispute... after it was resolved? That is the gayest shit ever.