• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    i'm going to MCDONALD'S.

24 hour DRIVE THRU.

SAYing...

love,
    aaron

• GODSPEED.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Maybe you should start selling Popeye's chicken on ebay your bound to make a fortune!

For me I'll buy the family pack and only eat the skin and after I drink a few cups of there oil warm! SOOOOO GOOOOD!!1 I call it the inside tan!

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    For me I'll buy the family pack and only eat the skin and after I drink a few cups of there oil warm! SOOOOO GOOOOD!!1 I call it the inside tan!

Wow.

I'mma finish this this martini glass of BUTTERMILK and am going to POPEYE'S.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I was just in Canada and I discovered that the TACO TIME restaurants up there don't have CRISP BEAN BURRITO on the menu. Still, I was happy to have another chance to eat a MCDONALDS EGG MCMUFFIN and HASHBROWNS, as I only do so on road trips.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    As a Canadian I'll say that this place is TERRIBLE for Mexican - sure there's restaurant raers but they are the exception!!! No good fast food mexican here that I've seen.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    Man, I hadn't eaten popeye's for like 5 years, and I got the sudden urge last week before the gig. Chicken strips with mashed potatoes, and a biscuit makes my cypher complete. Then my stomach hut, a little.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    it was smashing as usual. i had 2 piece combo. breast and wing. red beans and rice. and small mashed potatoes. NO SIGN OF ONION RINGS YET! the skinless strips look kind of dope. anyone try those? peace, stein. . .

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    how many pieces do you think you can go for? i think I can do 10, nothing but thighs. wings probably 15...

haven't done that in a long time.

hmm. maybe 5 breasts if i was strarving. stein. . .

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    popeyes is ill but they close at 11 'round here...2 half pound bean burritos from the bell and what was left in the roach clip for me tonight...

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    we only have one popeye's here in HK, and I have to travel all the way into the airport to have em, the transit alone cost like US15 !

that really sucks.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    we only have one popeye's here in HK, and I have to travel all the way into the airport to have em, the transit alone cost like US15 !

that really sucks.

in sane

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    tell me about it...

you guys lucky to have so much good fried chicken around your part.

word we even got a roscoes chicken and waffles in long beach and the breasts are like the size of ostrich breasts. stein. . .

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    its gonna be very bad if I ever have a chance to go to US...

i think i'm gonna be eating soo much chicken.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Someone send an In-N-OUT Burger up to Canada... I could go for one animal sTyLe right now...

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    This thread should be in the "who's online" for a long time.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    the skinless strips look kind of dope. anyone try those? peace, stein. . .

I saw an advertisement for those skinless strips while visiting my best friend in Chicago. We ate at the Popeye's in the Federal Building. I'm sad to report that the skinless strips are not dope. Mine were too dry.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    Someone send an In-N-OUT Burger up to Canada... I could go for one animal sTyLe right now...

dude, there are burger joints in toronto that's better than in & out. You just gotta look........pm me if you're interested. You will have to travel though since a lot of them are outside the downtown core.

Yes toronto is CRAP for mexican..........I can't find menudo (no boy band) anywhere in the city.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

dude, there are burger joints in toronto that's better than in & out. You just gotta look........pm me if you're interested. You will have to travel though since a lot of them are outside the downtown core.

Yes toronto is CRAP for mexican..........I can't find menudo (no boy band) anywhere in the city.

Yes, I know this... But I had a killing for that burger lastnight for some strange reason.

Ur right about burgers and the downtown core tho...

And what is up with Mexican and this city? Tex-Mex ain't Mexican either... Somebody tell these fuckers that!

But is that spot on Baldwin any good?

Also,it's not mexican, but I'll hit that chilean spot in the market for empanadas.

Give up uR spots!!!