STRONG GREYHOUND APPRECIATION (vR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Oh yes. Fresh squoze Grapefruit hand squeezed deal. Add ice and heavy dose of vodka of yer choice, dealt. it's likeoh yesdealt goes well withand the soundtrack of my weekendz of late:

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yeah dude grown and real, it is serious

I would put on my Stezo LP next maybe, but mellow is the new hipster, okay?

Copyright 2008 - SoulStrut.com | Wanted: Stinkie Steve

moved onto Beer, help us all

am I the only one having a drink on the best coast tonite at home, safely? y'all are drunk drivers I swear

Hite kinda tastes like Budweiser, haha

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Oh yes. Fresh squoze[/b] Grapefruit hand squeezed deal. Add ice and heavy dose of vodka of yer choice, dealt.

Young Mark,

Is "squoze" some Southern California word? LOL. I have never heard of this word before.

yeah dude grown and real, it is serious

I would put on my Stezo LP next maybe, but mellow is the new hipster, okay?

Mark,

Play the Stezo album!

"Yo son, can I get an extra strong greyhound with that fresh squoze grapefruit juice?"

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    When people get all drunk and posty on soulstrut,.... are they drinking alone?

I would assume that the answer is yes. I sometimes drink alone like a real gangster OG blues singer and have posted on Soulstrut during some of these times.

• When people get all drunk and posty on soulstrut,.... are they drinking alone?

You've never been to a poast party??

• Options

You've never been to a poast party??

I was building shelves last night in my basement, drinking Saranac's along with it. Took out a lightbulb with a board, raining glass on a couple boxes of records and almost lost the tip of a finger to the chopsaw. It was like a Faith No More video down there.

I was building shelves last night in my basement, drinking Saranac's along with it. Took out a lightbulb with a board, raining glass on a couple boxes of records and almost lost the tip of a finger to the chopsaw. It was like a Faith No More video down there.

LOL, literally, and you instantly conjured the floppy fish set to solo piano in my mind. I can't imagine a more "fun" band to have seen BITD.

Damn.

IT'S IT
    WHAT IS IT????!?!?!

IT'S IT
    WHAT IS IT????!?!?!

EPIC!!!!!

• Oh yes. Fresh squoze Grapefruit hand squeezed deal. Add ice and heavy dose of vodka of yer choice, dealt.

it's like

oh yes

dealt

goes well with

and the soundtrack of my weekendz of late:

plaese to remove that ruby red crap...Greyhounds are made with White Grapefruit juice...its one of my favorite drinks..the ones made with ruby red are called a pinkhound or some shit

THAT WAS THE BEST GRAPEFRUIT PIC I COULD FIND LAST NITE WHILE TANKED HOLD ON A SEC, funny cos I used a white grapefruit not the pink last nite

IT'S IT
    WHAT IS IT???

• THAT WAS THE BEST GRAPEFRUIT PIC I COULD FIND LAST NITE WHILE TANKED HOLD ON A SEC

citrus misrepresentation has no excuse...YOU SHOULD DRINK ONE NOW, YOU KNOW, HAIR OF THE DOG, TO HELP YOU FACILITATE CITRUS IMAGE RESEARCH.

Damn, I kinda want one now....maybe I will whip one up...fantastic breakfast cocktail as well night-time drink...

crazy talk you alkie

Im on some coffee, you must deal

• plaese to remove that ruby red crap...Greyhounds are made with White Grapefruit juice...its one of my favorite drinks..the ones made with ruby red are called a pinkhound or some shit

you sound like a white grapefruit supremacist

I would assume that the answer is yes. I sometimes drink alone like a real gangster OG blues singer and have posted on Soulstrut during some of these times.

Big Chan, keep on doin' your thing. BTW, love yer avatar, so serious: