7 Craziest Conspiracy Theories

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central

Comments

• here are a couple things to add to the topic

First, some great filers on ubu -- http://www.ubu.com/outsiders/ao.html -- simply the finest numbers-based, loner-fueled exposure of secret relationships of mass murders' birthdates, names, etc. and the mysterious puppetmasters behind it all -- The Ancient Order !

Second, http://cryptome.org/ is an interesting "paranoia" site, as it links documents from shady programs, secret gov't buildings, names of operatives, etc. w/o creating fantastical explanations. so it's only a little crazy

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    My coworker sat down near me a few days ago and gravely told me that the North American Union agreement was a done deal, he'd seen it on CNN. There would be no 2008 election, and Bush was now practically dictator for life.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    My coworker sat down near me a few days ago and gravely told me that the North American Union agreement was a done deal, he'd seen it on CNN. There would be no 2008 election, and Bush was now practically dictator for life.

You work in the Dildo factory, right??

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    yeah the faked moon landing is definitely up there, as is the whole Loose Change 9/11 conspiracy crapfest.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    What about the sexual gum?? How is that helpful to anyone in a war?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Ia this the one where we'll be adopting the Amero as our currency? One of my contractors told me that his "financial advisor" told him this was happening and that the deflated $ is all part of plan to get our currency closer to the canadian $ before conversion. According to this guy there will also be a massive economic downturn ala the 1930s. So he's decided not to buy a house. Semi-Crazy sounding to me.

• the Amero is not a conspiracy it's REAL, this picture proves it !!

the 100 Amero coin is now available for 50 USD, bow to the New World Order

http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=8

here's what some fool had to say about his shopping experience

http://richardlalancette.blogspot.com/2007/09/amero-is-real.html

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

This muhfucka looks like Liberace's evil twin.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

This muhfucka looks like Liberace's evil twin Jerry Lee Lewis.

Is it Jerry Lee Lewis?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

private-issue fantasy pattern coins

TAKE THAT SHIT TO NUMISMATIDERMY.COM

• CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    I watched a good doco on ufo's and the govt. involvement the other night, that was a fun one. According to some experts/nuts there are around 57 alien species documented. I think the lizard people one is hard to top though... I mean, fuck, reptiles running the show?

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    this ubu site is crazy

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I was always a fan of the denver International airport one, where denver international is a massive secret underground concentration camp in preparation for when aliens enslave the human race, and that there is a special keyboard on a sculpture there which is awaiting a piece of alien technology to be plugged into it so the whole thing can swing into action.

I've never heard that one before, but it sounds awesome.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    this ubu site is crazy

Is there a number I can still call? It still bruns when I pee.

I have taught both my daughters that having sex with a man named Mongo could lead to a Venereal Disease.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

my whole thing is simple... anyone with a 'conspiracy thoery' or idea that sells it to you in a book or dvd at heaps of money....is full of shit!

anyone that spreads the knowldege for free is either crazy or on point, or both....

too many right wing christian fundamentalist talking shit. the real conspiracy thoery is called CAPITALISM.... the cause of all these dramas.....

on a side note i remember hearing some muslim conspiracy theory tapes and they where claiming Matt Groening (simpsons creator) was a devil worshipper (hes actually a self confessed anarchist) and anpother one by some right wing chrittians claiming Run DMC were devil worshippers with messages in their records if you played them backwoods....hehehehe

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    I was always a fan of the denver International airport one, where denver international is a massive secret underground concentration camp in preparation for when aliens enslave the human race, and that there is a special keyboard on a sculpture there which is awaiting a piece of alien technology to be plugged into it so the whole thing can swing into action.

I had never heard of this before and have been to DIA a bunch of times, I found this site that has some crazy info on it http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Denver_Airport.html
    I'll have to pay more attention next time I pass through!

• Run DMC were devil worshippers with messages in their records if you played them backwoods[/b]