Posting Drunk

LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I quit drinking before the internets were invented.When I was drinking I never ever did anything like posting on Soulstrut. Or bidding on records. I can't even imagine being drunk and messing around on all these internets. Back when I used to get drunk I would hangout with friends, dance, listen to music and party. I never got drunk alone and wrote letters, or called people on the phone or sent telegrams.Any way I was wondering:FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1120613167LaserWolf">

Drunken Internet Poll[/b]I Post To Soulstrut When I Am DrunkI Bid On Ebay When I Am DrunkNever Touch The StuffI'm Drunk NowINPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">Dan

Comments

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

I'm Drunk Now

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    BEST USE OF THE POLL OPTION EVER.

p.s. those books were sent priority. Hopefully to arrive before the Friday New Arrival update.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    whats your view on posting while high?

only time I've been drunk on soulstrut is after coming home from the club/party/friends/girls house.

damn the fact that I can break down that many times shows that I post on here way too much

birdcall

I'm High Now

• I'm High Now

i'd like to take this time to apoplogize to the heavy smokers i "called out" several months ago on here...during that period i turned into an occasional smoker and i was pretty much on a "high horse"(no pun intended)....BUT....in the past few months i've been back to my old self and this is the way it is going to stay.....

carry on