IT'S RAINING IN LOS ANGELES

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
EVERYONE DUCK AND COVER!!!!

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    anybody ride for this? a co-worker just told me about it.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    anybody ride for this? a co-worker just told me about it.

yeah that's a pretty good album. from what i understand it was recorded long ago and just now released?

I like it.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Great album.

It's getting mad cloudy down here and I have 2-1/2 boxes of records under my desk that I have to list. Why does mother nature have to shat on my weekend game?

Thanks to you guys I OD'd on Kimchee and rice this afternoon but I do have 3 cans of HITE left. Joy.

I think I'm going out for ice cream later, oh yes.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    You know what's really? Getting the manager at an office store to give you a large irregular sized furniture box (since they only sold boring large sized boxes) and engineering it in the parking lot with scissors and tape to make your own professional mailing box for a vintage sk8board. That's what's really, really.

UPS quoted me $141 for 5 lbs
    USPS was $51 Express mail for 5 lbs.

Which do you think I chose?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    CA is going to get messed up this weekend
    class 4 winds, torrential downpours, white-outs, sure to be mudslides and floods too
    hope all of you stay safe and all CAians in general go unharmed

&

Great album.

It's getting mad cloudy down here and I have 2-1/2 boxes of records under my desk that I have to list. Why does mother nature have to shat on my weekend game?

Thanks to you guys I OD'd on Kimchee and rice this afternoon but I do have 3 cans of HITE left. Joy.

I think I'm going out for ice cream later, oh yes.

you are on a roll. i'm about to go home, eat something, and rest my head on a stack of raers.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,091 Posts
    That's what the hype was about? The worst out here was just a loud, night shower. Now, it's just drizzling.

• That's what the hype was about? The worst out here was just a loud, night shower. Now, it's just drizzling.
    You don't think round 2 is on the way?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,091 Posts
    That's what the hype was about? The worst out here was just a loud, night shower. Now, it's just drizzling.
    You don't think round 2 is on the way?

I hope so. I like the rain. Providing that flooding doesn't damage property or the wet roads make reckless drivers even more dangerous, of course.

• i like it cuz itll be clean here for about 1/2 a day after it rains. and i like the sound.

• I always say it's great because it washes the smell of piss off the streets.

• fyi

fake boobies float in water. i seen it. thats my psa for today.

• fyi

fake boobies float in water. i seen it. thats my psa for today.

That's what happens when it rains here. All the fake boobies start washing up.

• if u get stung by one i hear u supposed to pee on it

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I always say it's great because it washes the smell of piss off the streets.

I was going to say I loved the smell of the air after it rains...now I know why!!!!