Happy New Year 2008!!!!

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited January 2008 in Strut Central
Hey Soulstrut Massive, I wish you all peace and prosperity for 2008 and years to come. T**i and I celebrated New Years by toasting champagne here in the crib like old folks do. Soulstrut has been a enjoyable part of my life during the last 4 years and I look forward to having many more great times here. I appreciate each and every one of you and the goodwill you share. I hope you all are having a wonderful and safe time bringing in the New Year.Peace,Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    happy new year Stacks

and everyone

may all your 2008 weekend finds be of Canadian Goodwill psych caliber

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Happy new years to all the strut fam. Live that life, ya'll

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Happy New Year everyone! Hope everyone had a good NYE and best wishes for digs in 2008.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

Happy New Year Soul Strut!!

Peace Big_Stacks , Sal.
    ;-)

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Truly Big Stacks. I wish the Soulstrut fam, only the best in 2008.

Yuichi

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Happy New Year to all the hungover strutters!!

I slept through the new year, and couldn't be happier.

- spidey

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i secretly hate NYE but i had a fantastic time spending it witha bunch of northern soul dj dorks/spazs and the built-in bridge & tunnel chad and becky crowd @ the elbo (i live in the mission) my prejudices get eliminated when chad and becky spaz out on the dance floor and act a fool. follishness is universal, me thinks

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Edith what's that song in photo slideshow?

Happy New Year to everyone, I'm fairly surprised that I made it back from the city last night.

Wish I made it out to the Dante/Cool Chris show but I got to see some good friends who just got back to the states after travelling abroad.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Happy New Year to All. I spun a great set at the club i was rockin' and it seemed like it went by mad fast. I got totally drunk and can't remember one thing i said to various ladies but do REMEMBER I was saying things to ladies through out the night. Oh boy I can only imagine! Lol............... Went to my office a block away from the club for a little afterhours get together but my lady wanted to shake the spot and get home. We got a ride home, passed out and woke up totally sick and hung over at 2:00PM. Also, lost my digital camera at some point filled with mad pics throughout the night. Oh well............. Charge it to the game!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Edith what's that song in photo slideshow?

The Metros "Since I Found My Baby"

• I played rackords on www.wnyu.org until about 11 and then took a cab back to the crib to meet up with wifey. We were both plastered at around 11:45 we ran/stumbled out past the Riis Houses to East River Park, where we yelled and danced and drank Veuve Cliquot out the bottle and watched the fireworks.

Happy 2008 everybody! Who went to the gym this morning?? (I did.)

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I was stuck in bed with a cold. right before midnight we heard some neighbors counting down which woke us up. we said happy new year and fell back asleep.

Oh well.