SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Check out the ending credits..

Comments

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Damon does a great job selling it.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I never know whether these are staged or not.... he does a good job if it isn't though..

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I never know whether these are staged or not.... he does a good job if it isn't though..

Yeah, it's an ongoing joke. This was on not too long ago. It's comedy. Dude is a good actor.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Kimmel

• I never understood the appeal of this guy. Besides the Back to the Future film he's never really done anything notable. I dig his oddity though.

• Besides the Back to the Future film he's never really done anything notable.
    recognize:

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    LEST WE FORGET THE SHRED THAT IS RIVERS EDGE

• I never know whether these are staged or not....
    Really, dude?

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    I never know whether these are staged or not....
    Really, dude?

That Crispin Glover clip was not staged, he freaked Letterman the f#%k out.
    Letterman was the shit back in the day, interesting guests, great bits...
    now not so much.
    More classics:

• haven't watched any of these clips but I will say Kimmel is among the least funny people on TV.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Kimmel is among the least funny people on TV.

• Kimmel is among the least funny people on TV.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    haven't watched any of these clips but I will say Kimmel is among the least funny people on TV.

Amoungst his peers in the Late Night Talk Show field I'd rate Kimmel at #2.

1. Conan
    2. Kimmel
    3. Letterman
    4. Leno
    5. Craig Ferguson

1,000,000. CARSON DALY (The biggest chode on TV period!)

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

1,000,000. CARSON DALY (The biggest chode on TV period!)

I admit I don't hate the guy on principal. He seems like a good enough guy, somewhat knowledgeable about music, etc. But what is he doing on TV? He's the least dynamic and, by far, least funny guy on TV. Why did he get his own late night TV show? Was someone wowed enough by his stint on TRL (which I've never really seen , so maybe he was killing it there) that they said "This guy should come on after Conan?"

He can't hang, and his writing staff sucks, too. You'd think that when they cut away to some sketch that he's not even in you might get a chuckle or something. No. Wack as hell.

Dude needs to fall back and just produce shows or consult or something.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    I remember one skit that was hilarious on Kimmel's show ... there was a mountain lion that escaped from a zoo in LA and there was a reporter pointing to the hills behind him , (which was the area where the lion had escaped into) , and then they quickly cut into a mountain lion flashing onto the screen and the guy screaming while being attacked.. it made me laugh pretty hard.

• LEST WE FORGET THE SHRED THAT IS RIVERS EDGE

Oh hell yes!

• I never know whether these are staged or not.... he does a good job if it isn't though..

Yeah, it's an ongoing joke. This was on not too long ago. It's comedy. Dude is a good actor.

Man I needed to see that again! funny as hell....