2nd Chapter of Acts Question

funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Which is the LP that folks are looking for, and is it worth anything? I got a copy of one of their albums in a thrift for 50 cents this week (In the Volume of the Book). Flippable?

Comments

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    With Footnotes?

It's the break....

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Which is the LP that folks are looking for, and is it worth anything? I got a copy of one of their albums in a thrift for 50 cents this week (In the Volume of the Book). Flippable?

In the haydays of selling breaks it was a $12 record tops, I might have sold some sealed ones for $15. I don't think people are spending money for those kinds of breaks any more.

On the up side I think 2ndCOA fits nicely into the xiansoftrock that a lot of Japanese collectors want.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

In the haydays of selling breaks it was a $12 record tops, I might have sold some sealed ones for $15. I don't think people are spending money for those kinds of breaks any more.

On the up side I think 2ndCOA fits nicely into the xiansoftrock that a lot of Japanese collectors want.

I've sold at least 6-7 copies for $15 or more. It's actually one of my favorite breaks.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts

I've sold at least 6-7 copies for $15 or more. It's actually one of my favorite breaks.

i cant remember what break it is, but it's pretty much IDENTICAL in pattern to this other break, only the other one is waaaay harder.

fuck. not much help but i know i cant really remember what it is. i remember it from my phatdrumloops.com days but i dont think i ever found an actual copy of it. either way 2ndCOA is pretty nice but theres pretty much the same break that hits twice as hard somewhere out there.