A.D.O.R. - The kid is crazy (Diamond D beat)

milovanmilovan 5 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
I'm goin' crazy...I know this horn sample, and still can't remember what it is...It's been used more than once, and I know i've heard the original..please, helpWhere do the horns come fromthe vocals are war - slippin' into darknessthe tracks dope as fck...

Comments

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    it'd be helpful if you posted a clip or at least a link to a clip

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I'm goin' crazy...
    I know this horn sample, and still can't remember what it is...
    It's been used more than once, and I know i've heard the original..
    please, help
    Where do the horns come from

the vocals are war - slippin' into darkness

the tracks dope as fck...

You really do need to post a sound clip. You should also not get on here asking for sample IDs with your first post. I'm sayin', who are you? Do you have a CTI briefcase with the Mardi Gras 12" without the bells in it?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Milo,

You should post the song as an embedded Zshare clip. That way people can play the clip right from your post. Folls are too lazy to download a rapidshare clip.

http://zshare.net/

• I'm goin' crazy...
    I know this horn sample, and still can't remember what it is...
    It's been used more than once, and I know i've heard the original..
    please, help
    Where do the horns come from

the vocals are war - slippin' into darkness

the tracks dope as fck...

You really do need to post a sound clip. You should also not get on here asking for sample IDs with your first post. I'm sayin', who are you? Do you have a CTI briefcase with the Mardi Gras 12" without the bells in it?

I didn't know that the breaks had forums. thank you
    the breaks don't have any entry on that song
    Also I wasn't aware of the soul strut forums etiquette, there is no FAQ or anything like that...
    and I certainly don't have the mardi gras 12", I'm just a kid from Croatia which hapens to like funk

thank you all in advance

• Ok
    Here it is

A.D.O.R. - The Kid Is Crazy

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5977691e4adab5/

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

The bassline and horn (which are in the same 2 bars of music) are from Cold Blood's "First Taste of Sin" from the LP of the same name. Diamond filtered the bassline and layered the horns.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• thanks!