Oooh Baby Let's Do It Boogie Mix For the NYE runup

PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
And some tangential stuff but who's counting... Season's Greetings Poptarts!dwonlaod 66Mb01statler - let your feelings show02wayne winslow - time & space03aqui - you got me hot04marcus miller - lovin' you05bloodstone - nite time fun06manhattans - crazy (instrumental)07shades of love - keep in touch (body to body)08first love - party lights09curtis hairston - I want you (all tonight)10prime time - I owe it to myself11elijah jones - in the land of making love12michael seward - he's alive13marcus lewis - senorita (club mix)14angela bofill - love me for today15albert hammond - facil amar16dave valentin - sidra's dream17carly simon - why

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Hell yes! Looking forward to this. Thanks!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    downloading now. looking forward to listening to this one. i've had one of your soul mixes in my cd rotation for a while.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    i've had one of your soul mixes in my cd rotation for a while.

Sweet, maybe you'll like this one, and unlike the soul mix, the vinyl is mostly VG+ (Goldmine standard)

BUMPIN for the foolz who may have missed. I had a concussion on Thursday so could not tend to my poast. Clocked on the head by a 2x4... Well that sounds better than saying an 8" piece of wood landed on my forehead. :ayo: