LA'ers Beware Century City = Westside City Walk

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Yea. Didn't know until I made the massive mistake of going to see "I Am Legend" (a mistake in its own right) at Century City Mall last night (Christmas night) and having to tell the people in front AND in back of me to shut up on numerous occasions. The clencher was when the person in back of me who was literally talking out loud halfway through the film, and I had to turn around to ask him to keep it down. He apparently couldn't see me so I had to flail my arms to get his attention - which instead of catching his eye caught his friend's who said to me, loudly, "ay ay ay yo yo yo...........................you betta reconize." Yea, it happened. However - Sherman Oaks Archlight is pretty dope and has a real craze poster collection.

Comments

• Yea. Didn't know until I made the massive mistake of going to see "I Am Legend" (a mistake in its own right) at Century City Mall last night (Christmas night) and having to tell the people in front AND in back of me to shut up on numerous occasions. The clencher was when the person in back of me who was literally talking out loud halfway through the film, and I had to turn around to ask him to keep it down. He apparently couldn't see me so I had to flail my arms to get his attention - which instead of catching his eye caught his friend's who said to me, loudly, "ay ay ay yo yo yo...........................you betta reconize." Yea, it happened.

However - Sherman Oaks Archlight is pretty dope and has a real craze poster collection.

you sound white

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    yep...I'm that guy.