LA!!!! Ton July 5 Z-Trip, Enki, Tate the Example

funkyexamplefunkyexample 915 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements
Hey follllls,

Sorta last minute I know but wanted to give the heads up for tonight. Doing a show with my hombre Z-Trip and fellow mellow soul strutters Dj Enki along with myself, tate the example. It's guaranteed to be a great show. Early arrival suggested.

special
Z-TRIP
club performance!

z-trip

with
dj enki

+
tate the example

9pm

$10

4519 Santa Monica Blvd (@ Virgil)
Silverlake, California

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Hey follllls,

Sorta last minute I know but wanted to give the heads up for tonight. Doing a show with my hombre Z-Trip and fellow mellow soul strutters Dj Enki along with myself, tate the example. It's guaranteed to be a great show. Early arrival suggested.

special
    Z-TRIP
    club performance!

z-trip
    (live 11pm)

with
    dj enki
    (live 9pm)
    +
    tate the example
    (live 10pm)

9pm

$10

Silverlake, California

Word up! Yo Tate, that "post no bills" is fucking dope! You got any more mix-cd's?

P.S. Punch Enki.

• word. man. got an older one i can run off for you. about half way done with the new one also. will send both out to you when it is done.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Hey follllls,

special
    Z-TRIP
    club performance!

z-trip
    (live 11pm)

with
    dj enki
    (live 9pm)
    +
    tate the example
    (live 10pm)

9pm

$10

Silverlake, California

Word up! Yo Tate, that "post no bills" is fucking dope! You got any more mix-cd's?

P.S. Punch Enki.

Smack me, and I'll smack ya back.