Damn, Chris Stokes Molested B2K?

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central

Dayummn.

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    whoa

• DAMN

• Somewhat old news, it had always been a rumor that has never been confirmed or denied. But as you can see by these videos (which were posted by the guy on YouTube on Sunday before he removed them), he basically makes the allegations, claiming that he was molested when he was 11 or 12, and that Marques Houston was also involved, and on TOP of that, during the phone conversation the guy has with Chris Stokes, Stokes clearly says "I don't do that anymore". Stokes has since denied the accusations and says he will proceed with taking this to court if needed. As people elsewhere have said, why make the accusations on YouTube of all places, and then turn around and remove the video? Was it removed by the request of another party? Fortunately, someone downloaded the video off of YouTube and re-upped it.

I generally could care less about this type of entertainment gossip, but it takes a lot of courage to create a video and state that you were molested as a child, that's not something you do "just because". But when you claim that your manager and cousin had sex with you, that's not something you can turn your back from. It does offer an assumption on how this photo surfaced, staged or otherwise:

• Yeah, that is some really foul..and sad shit. I have to say I believe it is true(no famous dudes are going to put themselves out there like that if it was not true). What a slimeball.

• ray j (brandys bro) does a song about chris stokes putting his penis in boys butts. you can find it online. very disturbing and sad. peace, stein. . .