high school yearbooks

tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
damn, after xmas eve lasagna with the fam, i started looking at the high school yearbook (92!!) started going down memory lane and shit. i realized like the three "unattainbale" women wrote quotes in my yearbook basically saying how i was a fool not to step.seize the day people!!!!anyone look at their high school yearbook lately?it got me all wistful

Comments

• oh shit!!!! some googling revealed some interesting info...
    one of those young ladies who i used to have a crush on is the daughter of a work associate of mine. very interesting. this might be a chance at redemption: "umm, yeah, i used to have a crush on you 16 years ago". LOL.

• damn, i failed to commemorate my 5000 post. weaksauce

• when I look at mine I laugh and laugh and hardly recognize myself. I didn't have a bad high school experience, but I am glad I am no longer in high school.

• maybe you should propose the following:

Triple: Hey ________, I know it's been 16 years, but I used to have a big crush on you. By any chance would you want to hang out on Friday? I'm going out to celebrate my 5000. Gonna get some food and go out for drinks, you should come along.

Crush: Your 5000?

Triple: Yeah, 5000 posts on Soul Strut.

Crush: I don't know what that means.

Triple: It's a message board where people talk about music, the local black experience, and Salma Hayek.

Crush:

• ok. i now have my plan of action.LOL

she kinda looked like salma hayek, though
    her pops is a good dude. i'm thinking marriage all the way
    yo paw,

• damn, i failed to commemorate my 5000 post. weaksauce
    HAPPY 5G. get that bird! peace, stein. . .