Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
For me, it's:

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Off to my Uncle's house (only a 30 minute drive) for Christmas
    Eve festivities with extended family, then down to my parents'
    house where I'll stay overnight, tomorrow AM exchange presents
    and have a big dinner with just the close family.

I'm actually looking forward to it. As I get older, spending
    time with my family doesn't seem so bad after all. I love giving
    people gifts, too, especially if they really like them.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    What up Herm and Mark.
    I'm about to go on a 2 hr trip on the Garden State Parkway and celebrate Xmas with the fam.

Happy holidays Soul Strut!

• gotta go over to my girl's godson's house and give him his presents and have dinner...they always decorate their tree(s) on christmas Eves and expect their guests to help, not a big deal, but untangling lights and shit aint fun at all to me...hate that part...

• Drive to my girls house which is an hour & some minutes away. Take some ALKA-Seltzer plus Night-Time Cold. Soothing Lemon!! Yo, this shit knocks you out in 10 minutes.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    pizza, then presents. then maybe some

• i celebrated xmas on saturday. we arent christian so xmas is whenever we can all get together. which was saturday. so tonite, i im trying to angle my way into a gourmet xmas feast tomorrow at my chef friends house. wish me luck! also much videos. merry christmas!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Me, T**i, and the pooch are chillin' in the crib. I worked on a journal submission earlier today, so I'm in the mood to max and relax tonight. Me and the Mrs. kicked it this weekend, so being old, we need some time to recuperate. Tomorrow, we're going to a colleague and her husband's crib to have Christmas dinner. I wish all the 'Strut Massive a Happy Holiday season. I love you guys!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    An old friend is having my wife and me over for steaks this evening. I'm going to bring a growler of some homebrew Christmas Ale I made for the holidays. It will be nice to finally share this batch of beer. It was brewed with nutmeg, cinnamon, clove, and ginger and smells awesome. mmm

• make a "mexi" meatloaf and go to A.A. meeting.
    no family this year or i'm getting fucked up.
    any you strutters (law strutters) do family law?