eBay Done Did It Again

The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
They completely changed the search interface. The new one sucks ass. Prolly did it on Christmas Eve to minimize complaints in the same line as companies firing on Fridays. Why do they always fix things that aren't broken, and leave the broken things unfixed? Discuss...

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    to keep people on the payrol active.

• Tried to save some searches as RSS feeds and they come broken. Now it seems to be working but I have to re-save them. Kinda annoying.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    As of right now, the only way I can actually find records I'm LOOKING FOR versus other crap I didn't ask about, as well as completeds is in advanced search only.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Doesn't seem like a huge difference to me. Am I missing something?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Well, try to look up a self titled record like the group "Road" and see what happens. It's annoying, and they should focus on shit that don't work on their site.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm not seeing anything different ... ?

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i am still pissed that they changed the search options from lowest price to lowest+shipping price because if the seller doesnt specify shipping you now have to go through every page to see where the non specified shipping comes up

• i am still pissed that they changed the search options from lowest price to lowest+shipping price because if the seller doesnt specify shipping you now have to go through every page to see where the non specified shipping comes up

yeah I don't understand that...they had "Lowest + Shipping" and "Highest + Shipping"...then they brought back regular ass "Highest"...but there's still no plain "Lowest"...WTF. I mean I never sort by lowest, but I don't understand the inconsistency...