soulfulxmas mix

schoggischoggi 298 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
not a new one, it's from last year (i'm still in the process of moving my flat)!soulfulxmashttp://www.konzeptlos.org/soulfulxmas.mp301. Aaron Butler & The New Breed Band - Please Give Me A Chance02. Helene Smith - (Without) Some Kind Of A Man03. Ray Frazier & The Shades Of Madness - Lonliness04. Frankie Beverly's Raw Soul - While I'm Alone05. The Rhythm Machine - Whatcha Gonna Do06. The Web - The Same Old Me07. Soul Chargers - My Heart Beats For You08. S.Chaman's U.F.O. - Somebody's Watching You09. Ted Ford - I Can't Give You Up10. Mitch Mitchell - Never Walk Out On You11. Bobby McNutt - Hold Tight12. Junior Byron - Good Morning To You13. Third Creation - Puppet On A Chain Pt.114. The Young Senators - That's The Way It Is15. The Everyday People - Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do16. Seeburg Spotlite Band - Voice Your Choice17. Carl Sherlock Holmes Investigation - It Ain't Right18. The Black On White Affair - Bold Soul Brother, Bold Soul Sister19. Esquires Now - What's Going On20. Junior Soul - Super Cool21. Black Children Sledge Funk Group - Love Is Fair22. Rastafari - In The Garden23. Rob - Forgive Us All24. Earl Coleman & The Latin Love-In - Hippy Heavenmore sounds on www.konzeptlos.com best wishes to y'all, rainer

Comments