shipping 100 records to quebec from NY

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
some dude won a 101 hip hop 12s/lps auction from me and even though it was clearly stated in the auction______THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS TO THE US VIA MEDIA [email]MAIL@35[/email] DOLLARShe still bid on it and won....and he lives in QC...now what?i offered it to the second highest buyer in the states[ct]-sean hanley[an ebay power seller/storefront dude dick who always buys from me but never leaves feedback]but as always he hasn't gotten back to me.does US media mail ship to canada/QC?if not what should i charge him?also I have to lie about the dollar amount declaration so dude doesn't have to pay mad customs fees [and then refuses the packages-which has happened with canada before-but with a skateboard]anyhowyour 2 cents is appreciatedthanks and happy holidaze

Comments

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Stack em up piecemeal to get the cost. Surface is dead, media to Canada don't exist.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Stack em up piecemeal to get the cost. Surface is dead, media to Canada don't exist.

thats kinda what i figured
    thanks

• I have mailed a lot of vinyl to Canada and stopped because I had multiple large record shipments go missing once they hit Canada via USPS... The tracking just went dead once thbey hit Canada.

Why doesn't Ebay get their act together and automatically block non eligible bidders when list only Media Mail?...

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

Why doesn't Ebay get their act together and automatically block non eligible bidders when list only Media Mail?...

But that would make it harder for buyers to do chargebacks and ebay/paypal wouldn't want that.