DMX and his rap sheet

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
This shit makes me laugh-totally hilarious except for the cruelty to animal stuff.I have worked with the duke of earl and he is 24-7 full on bad ass tude-he takes himself so seriously its comical yet frightening at the same time.I saw him shout down and scold an engineer for a minor fuck up that had nerd boy shook and brickin hard!I am still suprised he is not incarcerated fo a 5-10 or dead yet. * In 1999, during a blockbuster 'Hard Knock Life' tour stop in Denver, a warrant for his arrest was issued in connection with a stabbing and shooting of a man that attended one of the concerts, of which Simmons was later cleared; another incident occurred in May, when he was accused of assaulting a Yonkers man who had allegedly harassed his wife and stabbed her in the neck (the charges were once again dropped). More serious charges were brought that summer when Earl's uncle/manager was accidentally shot in the neck at a New Jersey hotel. Police later raided Earl's home and filed animal cruelty, weapons, and drug possession charges against the rapper and his wife; he eventually plea-bargained down to fines, probation, and community service. * On July 10th 1999, he was arrested for using obscene language during a concert in Trinidad.[7] * On October 11th 1999, he was arrested for assaulting a police officer while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. The officer need 13 stitches in his head. He was sentenced to 2 months in prison. * In March 2000, he was arrested for aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle, speeding, failure to signal, driving without a license, failure to notify the DMV of an address change, and possession of marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, and Percocet while driving on New York State Route 33 in Cheektowaga, New York, following a concert in Buffalo, New York. He was then scheduled to appear in Cheektowaga Town Court on March 21, but failed to appear, resulting in a warrant being issued for his arrest.[8] He later turned himself in, pleaded guilty to a reduced charge of driving without a license and was sentenced to 15 days in jail and fined $400.[9] He was also charged with marijuana possession, after turning himself in, when authorities found marijuana in a pack of his cigarettes; he was fined an additional $250. * In 2002, he pled guilty to animal cruelty for having 13 neglected pit bulls in his possession.[10] * In June 2003, he was arrested for using indecent language during a performance at St Kitts and Nevis in the Caribbean. The country's Information Minister alleged that a contract signed before the concert stipulated the show would be with out indecent language on stage. Earl was released on bail. ($376)[11] * In June 2004, he was arrested at JFK airport on charges of cocaine possession, criminal impersonation, criminal possession of a weapon, criminal mischief, menacing, and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol while attempting to carjack a vehicle claiming to be a federal agent.[12] my personal fave- * In April 2005, Simmons was arrested in The Bronx for driving with a suspended license after his car crashed into a police cruiser. He opened fire on the cruiser before speeding off and crashing into a telephone pole. * In May 2006, Simmons was arrested at a London airport for causing a disturbance after he refused to put on a seat belt and became abusive on a flight from New York to London. He was released with a caution.[13] * In October 2006, Simmons was arrested in Boston after severely injuring 4 armed men just hours after Monster Jam. The chrages were dropped after it was discovered he was acting in self defense. * On February 2, 2007 he was arrested for driving on an expired license charge, and scheduled an appearance in a Yonkers courtroom on March 6, 2007 on that and other minor infractions.[14] * On 23 July 2007 Simmons was stopped by police after trying to get away on an illegal motorbike without a license and drunk. Officers gave him a Section 15 warning and was scheduled to appear in court on August 1, 2007 for further questioning.[citation needed] * On 31 July 2007 Simmons was stopped by police for driving an illegal motorbike and he has been reported for driving without a license and without insurance. A court date has not been set as of August 1, 2007.[citation needed] * On 24 Aug 2007 Acting upon an animal cruelty tip, Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies reported to having removed 12 emaciated pit bulls from Simmon's Cave Creek home. None of these dogs had access to food or water. Deputies also found the bodies of 3 dead dogs. Simmons was not at home when the raid occurred. Sources reported the deputies also removed a large cache of weapons in addition to drug paraphernalia and a large quantity of suspected drugs. At this time, DMX has not been charged with animal cruelty.[1]

Comments

• Dude has always been a joke.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I wish that DMX/Jay-Z/Ja-Rule Project came to be. At least an EP.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dude refused to put on a seat belt!!!

And his publicist was working overtime on the "opened fire on a Police cruiser" tip.

Fuck the Police......dude.

Can we please get a Clown graemlin.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    How he can have committed so many serious crimes and still be a free man baffles me. He must be crooning to the feds on the regular.

How he can have committed so many serious crimes and still be a free man baffles me. He must be crooning to the feds on the regular.

What Serious here?

• Word, nothing he's done is much more than a humble.

I doubt very much that DMX is telling.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

What Serious here?

In April 2005, Simmons was arrested in The Bronx for driving with a suspended license after his car crashed into a police cruiser. He opened fire on the cruiser before speeding off and crashing into a telephone pole.

If I did this, I'd be more upstate than I already am.

What Serious here?

In April 2005, Simmons was arrested in The Bronx for driving with a suspended license after his car crashed into a police cruiser. He opened fire on the cruiser before speeding off and crashing into a telephone pole.

so many serious crimes

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    OK, the abundance ain't there.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

What Serious here?

so many serious crimes

You're like the new reynaldo. Bust me on semantics all you want, but any non-famous person who assaulted a police officer, shot up a squad car, and committed a carjacking while impersonating a federal agent would be away for a long, long time.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

What Serious here?

so many serious crimes

You're like the new reynaldo. Bust me on semantics all you want, but any non-famous person who assaulted a police officer, shot up a squad car, and committed a carjacking while impersonating a federal agent would be away for a long, long time.

You'd have to cue up "Up North Trip" (which P is 'bout to take for his gun charge, ironically enough) for the average mofo.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak